• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A very small CRT for Impostor

Just a revision for Impostor P&A
Additions
Power Mimicry (For Shapeshifter key): Shapeshifter is able to take the appearance of any players, consists of ones with RHM augmentations which grants the ability to fire laser. So, this means this Impostor type can imitate the technological powers of the Cybernetics once taking their form (though i didn't find any video for proving, it can work if you try as the cosmetics replicating feature exists)
That's all. Hope you enjoy.

Justify (You can ignore this if you want)
These has been added already but i would just put if here to make it more clear. Freely decide what should be deleted if you think it to be false or inappropiate.

Transmutation and Perception Manipulation (Replace for Illusion Creation):

Biological Manipulation: Regardless Impostor's abnormal physiology, they shares the same heartbeat with Crewmates as checked on vitals, implying they can at least recreate their organism from the cardiovascular to digestive system according to the plotline that they blended in Crewmates in a space party and acted as well as ate/drank like a normal one without being detected.

Creation: (For Shapeshifter key, again): This is not new at all. In fact, it has been demonstrated when the Shapeshifter role was firstly introduced. As the Shapeshifter tried to disguise a player that possess a pet, after the transformation, an exact duplication of that pet would spawn and seems to be an indepedent living being as how it acts the same as the real one (noted that this video had been recorded before the petting feature was added).
Agree: @Catzlaflame

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Ok, if this topic no longer get any attention, guess i will add it my self and insert links to lend color to explainations

Ok, if this topic no longer get any attention, guess i will add it my self and insert links to lend color to explainations
Yeah that's not how this works you can't just add whatever you please without revisions being accepted. You're new here I see so just to nip this kinda behavior at the bud don't do this moving forward.

Regardless its not even been a full 24 hours at all since the start of the thread and wasn't even 4 hours after you made the thread you commented that so that's even worse.

How about you ask some thread mods or verse supporters to check the thread for ya and review the crt

Edit: Hope that's not coming across rude either

Last edited:
Yeah that's not how this works you can't just add whatever you please without revisions being accepted. You're new here I see so just to nip this kinda behavior at the bud don't do this moving forward.

Regardless its not even been a full 24 hours at all since the start of the thread and wasn't even 4 hours after you made the thread you commented that so that's even worse.

How about you ask some thread mods or verse supporters to check the thread for ya and review the crt

Edit: Hope that's not coming across rude either
Sigh.
The fact that you were advised by a staff member of our rules on this, and still made the edits after the fact, makes this way worse now that I’m aware of this. It’s no longer a matter of cluelessness, but a genuine malicious edit. In that case, I may have to consider implementing a ban if this happens again, so genuinely please just don’t.. like seriously — just don’t.

Regarding the CRT,
Regardless Impostor's abnormal physiology
Is there proof of the abnormal physiology ? Why is the inherent assumption that they don’t have normal vitals?

Can you explain why transmutation is given. I don’t understand.

Rest seems fine.

Regarding the CRT,

Is there proof of the abnormal physiology ? Why is the inherent assumption that they don’t have normal vitals?
The Impostors are a parasitic alien species, their physiology must vastly be different from beings on the Earth. I mean, even animals heart rate is unlike the humans while the Impostors' being identical to the Crews so they must have some capabilities to alter the anatomy of themselves.
Additionally, Impostors blended in Crewmate in a space party and ate/drank as well as acted without being detected. Obviously, we all know that they consume things by putting them into the venom mouth meanwhile the Crews just slam the food into the face then no way they can't be detected. This never showed in the game cuz this is plotwise, consider that the Skeld takes place right after a party at Cafeteria.

Can you explain why transmutation is given. I don’t understand.
It's intially suggested being Shapeshifting, but got changed by a request (not from a staff)
Unlike Shift, these neon purple fumes affect every player on the map and randomize their appearances, which is actually Transmutation because more than one person being influenced by metamorphosis. By the way, i've already had evidences to prove the effect caused by them is not just halluciation.

Sigh.
The fact that you were advised by a staff member of our rules on this, and still made the edits after the fact, makes this way worse now that I’m aware of this. It’s no longer a matter of cluelessness, but a genuine malicious edit. In that case, I may have to consider implementing a ban if this happens again, so genuinely please just don’t.. like seriously — just don’t.
Actually, i hadn't checked the messages on forum until finishing those illegal revisions.

Back