• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A very simple Manifold CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibz

He/Him
After seeing a post about the Downstreamers and seeing just how unknown the verse is to the point i dont think anybody is going to bother updating it, i wanna take another crack at this. This time ill make it very simple and won't shotgun points. So let's start off slow with Lightspeed planet level Anna who at the moment is just human level.

So, the blue children create an item called the Tinkerbell that has a neutron star as its source. The first version being described as something that could eat the earth which is REEEEAL subtle foreshadowing as the second version would later go onto:

eat the earth....

This "bubble" is an unreality bubble that was eating away the universe to create a true vacuum universe. Which is rather complex and its unnecessary to get into it. Arguably this would give void manip, but im planning on making a different CRT focusing completely on hax, so lets just keep it simple for now.

So lightspeed attack:

Shown here

Kept this rather simple for now, untill i reread Manifold:Time it'll have to be less complicated stuff. If more context is necessary then i will oblige but this is rather cut and dry.

So, what are you suggesting? Aside from SoL attack speed which I will relook at in a bit

Scales to one attack, right? Sure ig
First ver of tinkerbell -> Stated to be able to destroy a planet, military interest due to its attack potency
Second ver of tinkerbell -> Actually destroyed the planet in less than a second,

And this is just the simple stuff before i get something else calced to see how far it scales.

Also, wanted to ask, are there no higher quality scans?
Well yeah, but it'd have to be electronic text scans rather than ripped from the book scans. If needed I can go find higher quality electronic text scans, but if you want pictures of passages from the actual book this is probably the highest quality itll be

IMO using pictures of passages from books is better (when it comes to scaling books and novels, at least), but I guess the ones used here could look a bit better.

IMO using pictures of passages from books is better (when it comes to scaling books and novels, at least), but I guess the ones used here could look a bit better.
My thoughts exactly!

Anyways, as the blue children don't have their own collective page. This will only effect Anna. If the changes have no contentions could someone add this to her profile, as i have 0 clue how to do this

bump + if this is rather non contentious and everyone who has witnessed it has agreed, can the changes be applied? I would, except idk how to make the changes.

bump cuz im coping and just want this settled and done with so i can move onto making a wider verse CRT T.T

Why were the changes i made that were accepted reverted.....kind of a spit in the face in the work i put in here

In the summary box. Right before you hit save, there is a small box in which you can add this link

I mean you could just undo Ants edits, and roll it back to your version with a simple click. Altho if you used discord images, then yeah, you have to change them.

I mean you could just undo Ants edits, and roll it back to your version with a simple click. Altho if you used discord images, then yeah, you have to change them.
I'm basically the equivalent of a dinosaur so i have 0 clue how to do that.

I can do that for you. Though, if the scans you used are discord images, then I can't do it as it will just be reverted again. So I ask, are the scans discord links?

I can do that for you. Though, if the scans you used are discord images, then I can't do it as it will just be reverted again. So I ask, are the scans discord links?
they are, but i can convert them to imgur links....once i figure out how to do that

I can probably convert them to imgur tomorrow when I get on my pc. Although your edits are unfinished, since you forgot to add the new key in the tiering, and in the bottom.

I have no idea what this series is about, but I assume you wanted to add a Planet Level key and speed of light rating to the profile, yes? If so, then I'll do it tomorrow for you.

I have no idea what this series is about, but I assume you wanted to add a Planet Level key and speed of light rating to the profile, yes? If so, then I'll do it tomorrow for you.
Thank you so much, you've genuinely been a great help during this aggravating situation. Im busy af rn so i really need to go. Goodbye and thanks for being a great human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back