• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A thought about Zarama

I've been thinking, what would we classify him if everything said about him were true? That he can grant any wish, do anything and everything, does that include zapping the dbverse out of existence, along with all timelines? Is it limited to universe 6/7 only?

Assuming he can do anything within two universes for example with all of its timelines, what would that classify him as?

I don't mean to sound like a wanker but arent omnipotent characters beings who can do anything? Though it appears limited to two universes

If what is said about zarama is all true he should at the very least be low 2-C but at best 2-A because the dbverse is 12 universes and if those universes have infinite timelines then thats a 2-A feat there if he can affect or destroy it.

^Destroying those 12 universes is not 2-A even if they have infinite timelines. Characters who destroy universes would be multi universal to multiversal if that were the case since 1 timeline = 1 universe.

It depends, if there is a statement saying that the U7 has an infinite amount of timelines, then Zarama is "at least 2-A" (please correct me if I'm wrong), if there is no such statement then Zarama is 2-C because U7 already has multiple timelines, and also affecting U6 is still 2-C, if he can affect all Universes, then I think he should be "at least 2-C", because I don't know if he can reach 2-B based on that.

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
^Destroying those 12 universes is not 2-A even if they have infinite timelines. Characters who destroy universes would be multi universal to multiversal if that were the case since 1 timeline = 1 universe.
Thats not how it works.Being able to destroy the all the physical matter in others the entire 3-D of a universe is universe level.Being able to destroy an infinite amount of 3-D would be high 3-A or high universe level.Being able to destroy the entire 4-D space-time continuum of 1 universe is universe+ or low 2-C.Multi-universal is being able to destroy a 1000 space time continuum.Mutiversal + which is 2-A is being able to destroy and/or create 10^500 to an infinite number of 4-D universal space-time continuums.

I'm explaining how destroying a universe =/= destroying all its timelines.But you're right for the most part.If zarama can destroy the 12 universes then he is 2-C if timelines are Involved then he is 2-B to 2-A.

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
I'm explaining how destroying a universe =/= destroying all its timelines.But you're right for the most part.If zarama can destroy the 12 universes then he is 2-C if timelines are
Involved then he is 2-B to 2-A.

Yea pretty much if they just destroy all 12 universes and not destroy the space-time continuum it would still only be a 3-A feat there needs to be specific mention of each having infinite timelines and being able to destroy the entire space time continuum if that is so it is a 2-A feat.

Yea pretty much if they just destroy all 12 universes and not destroy the space-time continuum it would still only be a 3-A feat there needs to be specific mention of each having infinite timelines and being able to destroy the entire space time continuum if that is so it is a 2-A feat.

Yeah pretty much

Well, Herms said there is a possibility that Zarama is the creator of the Super DBs but not the dragon they summon (1,2,3,4 ) so who knows.

Back