• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A thing about certain records

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, unless its soloing the entire verse, I think we should have a rule against victories where the winner absolutely stomps the loser, then it shouldn't be added... to an extent.

Now, by this I mean something like Demi-Fiend vs ******* Yusuke. Of course Yusuke gets stomped into next tuesday. It shouldnt be noted.

BUT

Demi-Fiend also stomps Anti-Monitor BUT there close enough in tiers where it should remain. Really, victories against guys above galaxy should be kept regardless IMO.

Also, if say someone has a victory over DBZ-verse... and also has a victory over Goku, the victory over Goku should be removed since the dude already has a victory over the entire VERSE, why does ONE guy from the verse seem anymore notable?

Thoughts?

I think that we should get rid of all the Vs threads, or at least the ones from outside of this site, but that is me. However, I agree that some of the threads are more redundant than others.

Also, another thing: On Galactus' record, he has a victory over the HST... and Madara. Don't get me wrong, those are legit, but if he already has a victory over soloing the verse, whats the point of having a victory over ONE guy from the verse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back