• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Tale of Ghosts and Demons (Vlad Plasmius vs Zagerd)

I'm genuinely curious about how this will go. Plus, Vlad needs some more love.

Low 6-B forms.

Speed Equalized.

Battle takes place in Amity Park.

Starting distance is 30 meters.

Who wins!?

The Devil: 0

The Ghost: 3 (LordGriffin1000, CyborgSakumo, MindControl116)

Inconclusive: 0

Haven't seen Danny phantom , but it looks like(also tiny thing but fix the spelling for Zagred in the Op) a win for Vlad, as I don't know how Zagred get's past his intagibility, and this dude should be able to destroy his his heart(being a ghost, he is from another world), and he scales above zagred in power. Their in the same league of power, but Vlad seems to massively outskill.

Outskill? Maybe.

Intangibility, while spammable, is normally used to evade attacks. He's usually tangible when attacking.

Destroying the heart is why I figured this would be fair.

And thank you very much for giving me your opinion. I may ask our resident Danny Phantom Expert to come comment.

From what I see I'd give it to Ghost, but I'd want to hear a Danny Phantom Person's thoughts before I say anything

I think I'll go with Vlad.

He'd keep and edge in AP and Durability thanks to his Reactive Power Level and I wouldn't say Vlad out skills him, more so that he'd be quite tricky to fight since Vlad has spent years practicing his powers. Duplication would also help so Vlad can get the numbers advantage and by this time, Vlad could make dozens of clones that can all use Possession.

Vlad also has a resistance to some of Zargred's abilities. It's true that Vlad doesn't spam intangibility (hell no ghost does) but he mostly uses force fields to block attacks. Vlad is overconfident but only against Danny, when against others he is more sneaky plus he can Teleport.

While Vlad can't beat that regen with physical attacks, he always has Possession which he isn't shy about using if he wants. I just think Vlad has more going for him so I'll be voting for Vlad.

Ghosts in Danny Phantom are classified undead beings. They don't have "life" to absorb. Can that magic effect undead?.

It's never been shown used against the undead, so I'm not sure, does vlad have any sort of energy to speak of(Some equivalent to magic/chakra/mana)

Ectoplasm (Ectoplasmic Energy) is the thing all ghosts are made off but it's not comparable to magic/chakra/mana as far as I know. There are ghosts like Desiree who has ectoplasmic energy but also magic so I'm not sure.

Vlad and Zagred are not too different in abilities, but Vlad is a little harder to destroy, at least based on what his profile states, he has more resistances, he can duplicate himself, and the fact that he can use intangibility means he has a definitive edge here. I conclude that Vlad wins mid or high difficulty.

Back