• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A spy vs the future number one (Taiyo vs Deku)

MHA upgrades made this possible, could be interesting, a cherry blossom fighting a broccoli

Sibling Search Profuse Blooming Taiyo Asano: 310 Tons of TNT, 3.53 Kilotons with Amaterasu and above 1 Kiloton durability via Hardening

Joint Training arc 8% Deku: A little above 717 Tons of TNT

Speed is equalized

Taiyo has access to his 50m long steel spider

They start 10m away

Fight takes place in the forest outside UA high

Taiyo:

Deku:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Alright so

Right off the bat, Izuku has over a two times advantage over Taiyo all around, but of Taiyo can keep up his hardening for extended periods of time them he should be able to soak up more hits as his durability becomes higher than Izuku's AP. Taiyo also does gain a bigger AP boost than Izuku does, meaning he can deal some good damage against Izuku in one strike with Amatarasu. Problem is, can he spam this? If not it'll only work well once.

Not sure who'd be more skilled between the two without further reading.

Alright so

Right off the bat, Izuku has over a two times advantage over Taiyo all around, but of Taiyo can keep up his hardening for extended periods of time them he should be able to soak up more hits as his durability becomes higher than Izuku's AP. Taiyo also does gain a bigger AP boost than Izuku does, meaning he can deal some good damage against Izuku in one strike with Amatarasu. Problem is, can he spam this? If not it'll only work well once.

Not sure who'd be more skilled between the two without further reading.
Amaterasu is still one time use at this point
Also important to note Taiyo can use stepping on flowers in short bursts to close the distance or in any attempt to catch him off guard

Also good to note that Amaterasu is a speed amp for him since it let him catch up tens of meters to reach Poisoned Kyoichiro even though Taiyo was being outpaced so yeah

Alright so since izuku doesn't have any juicy analytical prediction in this key, Amatarasu should be a one time hit, though only once
Amaterasu is still one time use at this point
Also important to note Taiyo can use stepping on flowers in short bursts to close the distance or in any attempt to catch him off guard

Also good to note that Amaterasu is a speed amp for him since it let him catch up tens of meters to reach Poisoned Kyoichiro even though Taiyo was being outpaced so yeah

The man with the vastly larger powers and abilities list seems to win here. Only thing Izuku can do is punch and kick, he's got nothing else.

In all seriousness.

"Taiyo lets Yae's current flow through his cells and increase his Someinine blood's conductivity and charges forward at high speeds."

What does this mean? Just a vastly high speed/power boost for a single attack? How does Hardening work?

Can he just spam it non stop or keep it on so he's basically 1 KT in durability all the time?

I have very low faith right now so I'm just going to assuming this guy is like a god of predictions in comparison to anything in MHA, I just have that feeling.

Note: I know nothing about this character but I don't like Izuku's odds here.

Not to mention, Taiyo’s Aura and Fear Manipulation (And since he is in Profuse Blooming, it should logically be stronger) and Taiyo’s greater Lifting Strength in comparison

EDIT: He has access to the Steel Spider?! Well, I guess he is wrapping up Deku

Last edited:
In all seriousness.

"Taiyo lets Yae's current flow through his cells and increase his Someinine blood's conductivity and charges forward at high speeds."

What does this mean? Just a vastly high speed/power boost for a single attack? How does Hardening work?
He's effectively just amping himself then charges at you to slash you, just that in this key he also has a shockwave he generates with it although obviously would be alot weaker than the sword strike
Amaterasu can also be used once in a fight so it is not spammable

His Hardening lets him harden and stiffen various parts of his body to absorb impacts and he's capable of keeping it up for extended periods of time almost implied to be hours since he spent a whole school day in Hardening with no negative effects
But yeah his Dura is 1 KT unless he intentionally turns it off

Although if this is a stomp maybe Joint Training 8% would work better?

Seems like Taiyo can do anything Izuku can but better, his only advantage is his higher initial AP and Durability.

Not going to call a stomp, but I don't see Izuku winning this.

Low-Mid Regeneration, vastly higher Lifting Strength to restrain him, Paralysis, long range attacks, vastly superior Instinctive Reactions, and Fear Manipulation.

8% Izuku isn't really changing this since I'm still going to assume he's vastly inferior to Taiyo in prediction abilities.

Having access to Air Force would give him a range option which would help, but I don't see it being a game changer.

8% Izuku isn't really changing this since I'm still going to assume he's vastly inferior to Taiyo in prediction abilities.
Basically his prediction feats are

At the beginning of the series he can analyze the attack pattern of a guy who was capable of perception blitzing him although Taiyo got blitzed like that several times before figuring out the pattern and countered it
Predicted every move of a guy with decades of experience as a spy in hand to hand combat despite the guy having intel on Taiyo

His Blooming allows him to enhance his perception to help him keep up with attacks that are overwhelming his speed, and can supposedly predict much better in this state

His profuse Blooming puts his analytical abilities on the level as someone with a brain with the processing power and analytical ability as a Supercomputer who in her base state was already superior to someone who analyzed hundreds of patterns to predict seasoned spies weaknesses in their fighting styles

Last edited:
Back