• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A spookay wolf and a nuclear beast fight to the death.

Well, I see a bit of a tie. Though, he can affect ghosts with most of his powers, including radiation.

If he's hit with it, Kagu DIES.

Well he continues to resurrect after dying as long as the universe still exists.

And what banishing into The Abyss does.

1. The Abyss is a seperate infinite multiverse so that's being BFR'd and then trapped inside another multiverse. Something I don't see anyway of Godzilla bypassing.

2. Erases. The same way that normal existence erasure works. Godzilla resists Void Manipulation sooo this won't do anything.

3. Erases from the Multiverse of Existence's (Or the Faintree Multiverse) entire history so that it didn't even exist in the first place. That is, if it ever existed there in the first place. So if this fight takes place outside of the Faintree Multiverse, this won't even work. Since Godzilla's immortality relies on life and death stopping him from dying, IDK.

I feel a bit iffy about voting on my own characters cuz I don't want people to think I'm being biased or anything. But I think Kagthuron should take this since Godzilla can't do anything about being trapped inside another multiverse.

So Incon. Basically. Zilla can't kill, Kag can't kill.

>Find on page

>Fear

>Nothing comes up

Kag Chuck Norrises him GG

"BFR is short for Battle Field Removal, referring to one opponent forcing the other outside of their area of combat for a long enough period of time that the battle cannot be continued. As long as they cannot return from wherever they have been transported to within a certain amount of time - a week, going by Standard Battle Assumptions - victory is reached through BFR"

Except Zilla resists BFR

though if he doesn't neg Fear hax then yeah Godzilla loses through instant Fear

Christian Higdon said:
I mean
Radiation that affects ideas.

It's a tie. Fear hax while radiation goes on.
But homeboy just resurrects from Radiation

Not sure you can resurrect from fear

My vote goes to shadow wolf for now.

I dunno. Godzilla probably can't even see him here. He keeps on emitting radiation on a planetary scale.

1. Resistance to empathic manipulation "The ability to allow to influence feelings and emotions.", fear goes under the category of feelings and emotions sooo that counts as resisting fear inducement.

2. Oh. Well I'm dumb for not noticing that BFR was one of his resistances then.

3. Radiation won't stop Kagthuron from resurrecting. Soo yeah Inconclusive indeed.

Not sure if Empathic = Fear all things considered. But if you say your Fearhax works as Empathic Manip then not much I can say otherwise lol.

Fork things not classified directly as their things

Inconclusive for middle fingers to logic above

That makes four votes. Not even classifying durability which Kagthuron can't hurt.

This can be added, i think.

Back