• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spongebob pretty much has everything that Micky has but more. Micky also has zero way to deal with mid-high regen.

Under the assumption that they both have none of their Optional Equipment, there's a little bit of an obstacle. (Besides that Spongebob's miniscule size of like what, 4 inches?)
Mickey has Mid Regeneration, Spongebob has Mid-High Regeneration.

So neither can really put down the other. Though Mickey might have an edge if it's just a matter of exhausting their Stamina, since his size means he has much better range to hit Spongebob more often.

But if it doesn't come down to a contest of Stamina....
Broadway Force (Managed to get an entire forest of aggravated animals to dance along with him), Animal Manipulation

It MIGHT work on Spongebob, given it's Broadway Force, but Spongebob has Mind Manipulation resistance feats, albeit, all related to resisting Plankton's trick, as opposed to not being persuaded to dance or such.

If Mickey had his Optional Equipment, THIS might be notable:

Telekinesis, Transmutation, Teleportation, Water Manipulation, Size Manipulation and Transformation (In case the magic wand is snapped, it'll transform itself into a creature able to fight back) with the Magic Wand

But I'm not sure how all of those work. Transmutation & Teleportation might be theoretically useful.

There's also the possibility that Mickey's chemistry knowledge might be able to make him think up some kind of formula to incapacitate or destroy the relatively tiny sea sponge.... But it's questionable that he has the equipment to do so, & it's unsure if he'd think to do so to begin with.

How do their AP & Durability match up?

In terms of Speed, Mickey scales to outrunning an enraged lion, citing the Lion (Real World) profile, which lists a speed of: Speed: Superhuman (Can run up to 80.5 km/h, 22.36 m/s or 50mph)

Spongebob has:
Speed: Athletic Human (Can outrun Sandy Cheeks), possibly Superhuman (Caught a flying pelican fast enough to pluck a feather from it).

Unsure how fast that is, though.

Doesnt spongebob scale to patrick who ran to sun in 3 seconds
That's an outlier
Our Wiki has even.... made note of it.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Discussion_Rules#Spongebob_Squarepants_Rules
  • "Do not attempt to upgrade the main cast to FTL or higher speeds based on the feat of Patrick running to the sun in seconds. It has been dismissed as an Outlier due to the sheer inconsistency in relation to all other feats in the series."
Presumably, it's been brought up & dismissed more often than would be preferred. & while this is a Versus Thread, that wouldn't make bringing it up much better.
Even if I provided a case for that rule, & you brought up a rebuttal, correct or not, the reasoning would be inapplicable for this thread because it hasn't been accepted officially in a CRT or such.

Okay? chill bruh
Apologies for any bother. Just want you to be informed & cautious about it, since it can apparently be a touchy topic on our Wiki. I don't enforce the rules, as I am not staff, but it wouldn't be pleasant if a participant in a good debate like this got in trouble.

Last edited:
Apologies for any bother. Just want you to be informed & cautious about it, since it can apparently be a touchy topic on our Wiki. I don't enforce the rules, as I am not staff, but it wouldn't be pleasant if a participant in a good debate like this got in trouble.
Understood

Back