• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Spiky Gamera like vs a Human with Monkey tail like

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Resists being erased =/= Can erase people.

I think you're missing the point. The point is that Goku has Hakai, which is Existence Erasure. It's been discussed multiple times and it's on Super Goku and Xeno Goku's profile. I'm not saying he resists it. The thread isn't even that long so please read for purpose of stuff like htis not happening. Even if he didn't somehow have Hakai, he'd still have Existence Erasure. Hakai is the only form of Existence Erasure in DBS, and Goku just flat out yells Hakai vs Zamasu. Like what do you want me to say lmao.

Sceptilespy said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Resists being erased =/= Can erase people.
I think you're missing the point. The point is that Goku has Hakai, which is Existence Erasure. I'm not saying he resists it. The thread isn't even that long so please read for purpose of stuff like htis not happening.
I think that he hasn't hakai because he only does it in the manga, which is an alternative canon continuity, that follows the DBZ manga and not any of the animes or games.

No, that's wrong. But Bowser is so far into 2-B that he just oneshots casually, and his Reality Warping is as potent as his AP, and he'll soon be getting Plot Manipulation. This should be closed.

Back