• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Self-Explanatory Mob Psycho 100 Downgrade

Recently I got around to watching Mob Psycho 100, since I heard it's quality was similar to One Punch Man and man did I enjoy it (I recommend anyone who hasnt watched it yet to give it a try). But upon visiting the verse pages on the wiki I noticed something a little weird. This calc, that all the god tiers of the verse scale to shouldn't scale to anyone besides Toichiro, since this "attack" was him losing control of his power and about to explode with all the energy he's saved up. Needless to say this shouldn't be scaling in any way to their casual attacks as by Toichiro's own admission it would have killed both of them and Mob needed to funnel the energy into broccoli seeds in order to survive. Instead no-one should scale to Toichiro's suicide blast and they should instead upscale from the next highest calculation in the verse which is this one.

Back