• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Scrooge vs a Strategian

Let me run into this

Advantages for Burns

+Combat Skill

Advantages for Togame

+Intelligence

+Stamina

I'm going with Togame some diff at the moment. Togame could also possibly be stronger, but idk

think burns is stronger and has better combat experiance despite togame is considerd to have no combat experiance while burns has very little experiance as an incompetant soilder and has owned a gun and was able to fire at people for his own joy also burns has been shown to be able to lift up bowling balls and at best can harm people with small objects by throwing them at while togame can barely strike

I think Togame has an advantage. Reading her profile, she has Manipulative Charisma, is especially intelligent in terms of tactics, while Mr. Burns is openly sadistic.

She also has better reactions, at least given her ability to observe fights.

Speed: Below Average Human with Subsonic reactions (Could accurately observe fights between Shichika and weaker Deviant Blade wielders)

I doubt she can DODGE at Subsonic speeds.

In terms of stamina, it's her:

Stamina: Ranges from Average to Low (While she managed to trek through the desert through sheer stubbornness, she normally is laughably nonathletic, to the point that she can't walk more than a couple meters up a flight of stairs and is often put to sleep by drizzles of rain)

Versus Montgomery's:

Stamina: Low (Completely tires out after running a few meters, and was diagnosed as having every disease known to man, with some having been recently discovered, through him; It has been revealed that he can die of dehydration if he sweats even a single drop)

Mr. Burns has been shown to collapse after attempting to swing a baseball bat at a man.

The key here is Mr. Burns would readily attack, & has been known to overestimate himself a little bit (Struggling to take candy from a baby or to crush an ant.), but if Togame knows she's weak, she could try to trick him into attacking and avoid him.

Again, given that Mr. Burns has collapsed just TRYING to swing a bat, & apparently still thought he was successful, as shown here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0m57ONmw8c Well....

I'd think Togame could dodge & react, or try to trick him into wasting his stamina. "Can you do an overhead swing?" "Sure, you can kill me, but could you do stand over there instead, first?"

Given her Manipulative Charisma, as her profile puts it, & Mr. Burn's overconfidence & sadism, I think she could get him to exhaust herself before she collapses.

Inconclusive. Both are cartoonishly weak (Togame gets knocked out by drizzles of rain and blown over by wind, can only punch hard enough to knock dust off of people, and is stated to be easer to defeat than ripping a paper screen, while Burns gets pushed off balance by an ant, blown away by the wind, and knocked out by a camera flash). Burns does have more combat experience, but Togame is smarter and has better reactions, even if their moving speed is equalized. The way I see it, this could easily go either way.

So this now has to be 10-C burns right?

Also yeah inconclusive for Frieza's reasons. They're both so incredibly weak I don't believe either has enough to truly take the win here

Mr. Burns has a gun and has the strength to pull the trigger. And the war will give him the skill to use it. Albeit it would throw him back. It still would definitely kill this Gal

Mr. Burns shoots her. Vote old man.

@Imaginym Speed is equal.

Yea. But it's still standard. The votes would have had to start over after he got the gun. But the fights still valid. And the guns a factor now.

Current votes ignoring ones saying Burns would shoot Togame since OP clarified the gun is restricted:

Burns: Agletonwiki

Togame: Stalker Maggot, Imaginym

Incon: Myself, Arsenal

so this is a bit more of defending burns and really just debunking incon burns is weak but burns should be stronger comparing lifting strength burns can barley lift a bowling ball vs not being able to lift a small sword idk what togame's peak is but what i see on her profile she's physically weaker than burns

I don't know if it's combat applicable, but it was a one time gag where he sneezed so hard the top of his skull opened up to reveal his brain like Dr. Finklestein. He simply flipped it back down and re-closed his skull. I think it means that for this fight he could pop dislocated bodyparts back into place as long as they aren't completely detached. He doesn't seem to be able to seal up open wounds, though.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
Current votes ignoring ones saying Burns would shoot Togame since OP clarified the gun is restricted:

Burns: Agletonwiki

Togame: Stalker Maggot, Imaginym

Incon: Myself, Arsenal
I might change my vote to Burns considering his lifting strength and ability to pop parts of himself like his unhinged skull back into place, but I haven't fully decided yet.

Sticking with burns. If it came to a fist fight, burns still can fight better due to experience ant training. And just being a general dirtier fighter, plus, Burns 10-C version isn't that weak when we don't consider his absolute worse which are often just comedic jokes. Like lifting a bowling ball fairly well (for someone his strength). And other objects like the trophy. So burns even without a gun.

Probably Burns. He has taken many hits from Homer Simpson, while Togame could be killed by a bunny rabbit. Burns has also survived zaps from electrical wires, so Burns edges Togame out on dura.

Back