• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Scrooge vs a Strategian

Togame gets pushed by air currents. Burns might get killed by those.

Burns has the home court advantage, but people seems to be underselling Togame's intelligence. She could very well induce Burns to swing any weapon he could find, and while he lifted a bowling ball, that seems like a fluke from his other showings. A baseball bat should be much lighter than a sword and he was barely able to move it to end up exhausted.

I know the gun is restricted, but before someone say the match isn't valid, guns are 9-B most of the time, and this case is of one cartoon weapon. So it's a 8-C gun. There's nothing wrong with restricting it.

Togame should take this. Burns' LS is being overrated from that one feat while he's consistently portrayed much weaker than that. Meanwhile Togame is far smarter, slightly tougher and could take advantage of Burns' mindset.

The wind thing is a big no no. Burns has consistently faced far worse. that was a clearly abundant joke. And the doctor didn't actually say burns would die. He said one burst of wind could, and then was stopped there. We don't even know if he said that could kill him. It's quite comedic and heavily contradicted. While the bowling ball argument has more ground on its inconsistency. The wind argument doesn't hold ground. That's heavily contradicted on a massive basis. As for the baseball argument. That's a weird thing. Cause he has actually lifted a baseball before and swung it. Albeit it was a weak hit. But that episode where he tried knocking out those business men he does lift a baseball bat. Burns tends to do average or daily things like that kind of stuff far more consistently than he is too weak to lift a baseball bat. Even always carrying a gun around with him shown in many episodes where he opens his suit and shows where he keeps it.

The gun point is valid. I do agree on that case.

It isn't exactly one feat to say. He tends to do average stuff and has been able to lift heavier objects on a more consistent basis than his lol burns is weak AF gags. He definitely isn't even human level. But he does lift heavier stuff far more consistently than he doesn't.

Also realized an issue. Isn't that regen thing an issue that may making Togame win impossible?

He was about to say that the wind blow would desestabilize his ills, which would potentially kill him. IIRC, most of those were actual mortal ills, and Burns would have a bad time if those get freed.

A Beretta 92 weights 900g while a bate weights around .96 and 1 kilo. It's not lifting the bate that it's too hard for him but swinging it, in other words, using the bat for offensive purposes. You need a better lifting strength to move something at high speeds than what you need to actually lift that thing. Even then, the energy he'd require isn't near to the 5kg a bowling ball weights, and IIRC, Burns was barely able to move when lifting it. Less of an outlier, still an outlier for his decrepit version.

What are those other things, tho? Because as I just pointed, 1kg heavy things seems to be on his ballpark when it comes to lifting.

His regen seems to be about him rejoining his joints, not closing wounds or anything like that.

Regardless to that. We can't really talk about the bowling ball being more likely an outlier without looking at this as an outlier considering how contradicted it is.

I actually think he carries a revolver. It was drawn with more a barrel like look to it. and he did lift a bat and even swung it lightly once. Albeit it did absolutely nothing to the guy he was trying to hit. When he lifted the call. I recall he put a lot of effort into picking it up. Like the typical this is really heavy for me when a cartoon character picks something up.

The things I remember he has carried. baseball bat at least two occasions, Wooden canes, His Revolver, A Rifle, a Small Statue bust, A Puppy, one of those horn helmets, Metal cuffs. I know some aren't that heavy. But some are quite casual. Like the metal cuffs, the puppy, or his revolver.

And that feels weird to assume. If his regen heals that kind of wound, why wouldn't it heal other kinds of wounds other than just his joints closing. He had part of his head and skull break off and it healed. More than once actually. He once had his skull almost flattened and it healed. It comes from his evil. By being evil, his body actually healed itself. An episode even confirms that.

I don't remember those instances so I can't say for sure how would those things fair against his other showings, sorry.

Well. I know a video which shows 95 percent of them. Though. I realized. Doesn't his evil healing justify higher healing/regen. He got fatally sick and his skull even flattened partially. And simply be being evil, his skull fixed itself. As well with the other instance where part of his skull came off. Since it is canonically explained like that in that one episode where burns gets really sick

Well, looking at the videos, I don't know if shoving your lungs back down your throat as they hang out of your mouth is Low-Mid or a combination of High-Low and toon force. The second example with his head, it's not exactly clear how bad it was. His head was not ripped open or anything. His skull...deflated, causing him to bleed through his nose. So, he can pop unhinged bodyparts back into place, swallow his organs to put them back in their proper places, and re-inflate his skull, but it doesn't seem like he can actually grow back bodyparts. That's odd. I don't know if it's High-Low, Low-MId, or Mid. He can pop himself back into place as long as he has his hatred and his bodyparts/organs aren't completely detached or destroyed.

Back