• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A salty man fights a man of peace

Hmm

Both are basically baseline, and should be around the same level of skill (Saltborn walked up onto a shore with basically no remaining memories and ended up fighting stuff that could easily kill him at any careless moment while All Might has been a pro hero for years and expresses good martial skills), but, Salty boi has some stuff up his sleeve like healing and the ability to throw a flask to defile him.

Then again, Saltyboi is basically helpless without weapons, and All Might has that sweet sweet Class M on his belt.

So, dunno.

Well, it's "at least baseline but it could also be a lot higher"

For simplicity we should just say they're the same sort of level

I think i will go with The Saltborn. The AP and Dura are prob in All MIght's favor, but the gap is so small that it will don't really matter. The Saltborn also have some good abilities that can turn the battle in his favor, like the dura negation and stats amplification. TBH, i don't think there is a way to All Might win this

I wouldn't count All Might out of the fight that easy.

He's faced a lot of different quirks in his hayday, and he does know how to grapple and do other Martial arts sort of actions. If he takes away Saltborn's weapons, which he easily can with his much higher Lifting Strength, then Salty boi is going to be at a big disadvantage

Yeah, but The Saltborn is not limited to weapons, although the weapons are his best way of damage, by the way you said it, since i don't really know alot of the Salt and Sanctuary. And yeah, i agree that All Might Have faced alot of different quirks, but i don't there is alot to pose a threat to him, both at his AP and dura, besides All For One, even Endeavor is only CIty Block +. I still think that The Saltborn win this on

All For One has plenty of Quirks, and All Might was fine beating him and his versatility into the ground even after he had a massive hole in his side literally leaking his internal organs.

Saltborn basically only does chip damage when he doesn't have a good weapon, so it would be important for him to keep it. Though, he also has the option of spamming throwing items, which can hurt quite a bit.

Huh, neat. While Chip damage is not really that good, the dura negation is still there and the drop is prob significant enough. By the way, his Death, Time and Spacial Manipulation are really that low to don't really help him at all? Another question, it is that easy to disarm him? BRB

Death, Time and Space is Dominion, this is Salvation ending

Oh yeah. I need to learn how to read profiles. Anyway, i still vote for the Saltborn, but with much more difficult than before

Back