• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A risky gal fights a walkin' dude.

why

why do this

I didn't expect anyone to make Lich matches either in all fairness, even though they are my favorite.

By the way:

• Speed: SuperHuman (Scaled a mountain fast enough to where those watching were unable to see her move)
If this is meant to be taken at face value, then I'm pretty sure this feat is way beyond Superhuman. Just saying.

Well yeah.

Our other name for Subsonic is literally "Faster Than the Eye".

If it's meant to say that she went all the way up the mountain faster than people can see, that could go all the way to MHS.

By the way (again):

Arrogant Schmuck said:
I actually don't mind; I just didn't expect anyone other than myself to make Risky matches.
I mostly did this because she seems to have a lot in common with Flagg.

Villain characters with multiple identities and similar powersets. Who are also direct descendants of two of the greatest forces of evil in their verse.

It's pretty thematic.

Idk if you need to make a thread about it if it's that straightforward. I mean, aren't you one of the main experts on Dark Tower on the site?

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Idk if you need to make a thread about it if it's that straightforward. I mean, aren't you one of the main experts on Dark Tower on the site?
Well, since this I already kind of answered this elsewhere...

MrKingOfNegativity wrote (on the linked thread):
9 times out of 10, I make a CRT anyway, just to be safe. But yeah, you might be right.
Anyway, I added it to his page, since nobody seems to contest it or anything.

He doesn't have a set attack he starts with, but a good number of his encounters tend to have him mind-reading people with his telepathy just because he can. Said telepathy is immensely superior to that of Roland Deschai, whose mind-reading allows him to see people's thoughts before they even realize they're thinking them, and see people's next moves before they even realize they're moving. And he's also capable of digging into people's memories fairly quickly.

Other than that, he goes for lethal or incapacitating options right off the bat, but he doesn't have a specific move that he starts with no matter what. His tactics aren't that simple.

Risky's much the same. The very first time she appears, other than being spoken of, she starts off with Body Puppetry. Other times she starts by transforming into... one of a metric shitton of different forms.

If she's feeling hungry she'll just try biting his head off. Not as a figure of speech.

That all being said, it's also emphasized quite a bit that male opponents often get distracted because she's "the most attractive girl in the world." That being said, not knowing anything about Randall myself, he seems like the type of guy for whom this would not be much a problem.

Yeah, that wouldn't matter much to him. For starters, he's seen plenty of supernaturally attractive beings before and basically said "lol". On top of that, he's had multiple women over the course of his run in the books, and it's left dubious whether or not any of them actually mattered to him beyond being a means to an end for him.

Ironically, a lot of people who run into Flagg get similarly distracted. Except in his case, it's because the guy just comes off as wrong and unsettling in everything he says and does, which really scares the crap out of people. (Though he does seem to be able to hide this whenever he's trying to manipulate people)

Looking at the Pale Queen's true form causes the few who have to drop to their knees out of awe and/or fear. Risky, of course via being her daughter, sees her in that form pretty much every day and they have casual conversations. Plus some of Risky's forms could be described as pretty unsettling.

Good to know that this match lasts longer than the two of them looking at each other.

Flagg doesn't have Black Thirteen here so yeah, the match won't be over that quickly.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Villain characters with multiple identities and similar powersets. Who are also direct descendants of two of the greatest forces of evil in their verse.
Also-- this just occurred to me-- both their parents' names are a color followed by a position of royalty.

Flagg's father isn't the Crimson King...Flagg's father is Maerlyn.

Only reason I said "two of the greatest forces of evil in their verse" is because Maerlyn is responsible for corrupting the Dark Tower with his magic. The only greater evil than him is the Crimson King.

So...is there anyone else who's knowledgeable on Magnificent 12, or is it just you?

And I'm basically the only active member besides Azzy who knows anything important about Flagg.

RIP votes.

Tfw this could actually be a decent match, but everyone's busy memeing.

Unamused dude

Well I mean

Randall "lolmadnesshax".

I mean yeah, but--

>looks back at Ereskigal's page again

>All of her best powers are literally things that Flagg has too

Yeah.

Risky's best thing is her twelve lives thing, which is completely negged by being able to incap her otherwise.

So Flagg sorta stomps the **** out of her and calls it a day.

Back