• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A risky gal fights a walkin' dude.

Alright alright, I would like to avoid "Randall via bigger wall" if at all possible.

Most often Risky's go-to thing is shapeshifting into any of her many, many forms. Which probably doesn't bode well for her if Randall begins with something that incapacitates instead of something lethal.

If he goes for lethal first, then Risky resurrects and-- realizing he's the real deal-- breaks out the Body Puppetry or suffocation spell.

That isn't my point at all. I never once mentioned his, granted, significantly larger arsenal.

I mentioned his ability to mindhax for an instant win.

Body Puppetry won't do much, considering it leaves him mentally aware enough to do the same to her. Or mindhax her.

Also, bear in mind that he's likely to have already read her mind before she can even do anything, given her complete inability to stop his telepathy and his ability to see people's thoughts before they even happen. He may already know about the whole twelve lives thing from the outset.

I'm starting to realize I may have overestimated the fairness of this match a bit.

Stomp imo. Flagg can insta-win with minimal effort.

I... actually if I upload Resourceful Rat's profile, he could be a good match, if you don't mind more Gungeon spam. Reason being, his "power" is he steals guns from Gungeoneers, meaning he could legitimately have twelve methods of killing Risky. So that could work.

Back