• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Question I guess...

Now that thats outta the way... sorta...
My next question will move on and tackle the issue of AE1 Beings

Apart from OBVIOUSLY having clear NPI feats of Affecting Abstract, what is the DEFAULT STANDARD of being able to affect, harm and kill abstract beings with these Fundamental Governance Powers

1. Can Conceptual Abstracts only be harmed/killed by Concept Hax or can Concept, Info and Plot Hax affect them all equally
2. Can Information Based Abstracts only be harmed/killed by Information Hax or can Concept, Info and Plot Hax affect them all equally
3. Can Plot Abstract only be harmed/killed by Plot Hax or can Concept, Info and Plot Hax affect them all equally

Apart from OBVIOUSLY having clear NPI feats of Affecting Abstract, what is the DEFAULT STANDARD of being able to affect, harm and kill abstract beings with these Fundamental Governance Powers

1. Can Conceptual Abstracts only be harmed/killed by Concept Hax or can Concept, Info and Plot Hax affect them all equally
2. Can Information Based Abstracts only be harmed/killed by Information Hax or can Concept, Info and Plot Hax affect them all equally
3. Can Plot Abstract only be harmed/killed by Plot Hax or can Concept, Info and Plot Hax affect them all equally
I feel like it’s better making new QnA but maybe that just me.

back to the questions, I guess the question can sum up as ‘Would having one of the ability mean you can affect all form of abstract (plot, information and concept)?’. I think this depend how verse treat it. If we assume all of them being equal, that mean even having one of those ability already enough to affect all form of abstracts.

Placing a BUMPER STICKER on this Q & A just incase anyone else has anymore opinions

1) Depends on the level of concept they are. Type 1s can only be affected by manipulating the concepts themselves.

2 and 3) Concept hax can definitely affect them both.

1) Depends on the level of concept they are. Type 1s can only be affected by manipulating the concepts themselves.

2 and 3) Concept hax can definitely affect them both.
Just a reminder, we are talking about DEFAULT STANDARDS here

Since the consensus here seems to be that All are Equal until proven otherwise, then you saying Concept Hax can affect Plot and Information Abstractions coincidingly means the opposite is true as well. Meaning of course that Conceptual Abstractions CAN be affected by Plot and Information Hax

It varies depending how the verse treats them but generally I’d say conceptual manipulation type 1 is the most powerful of those abilities.
Though going by your Opinion on the matter
That would mean that Conceptual Abstractions are the Highest Abstractions and as such cant be touched by Information Hax and Plot Hax since they are inferior to Conceptual Hax

Though going by your Opinion on the matter
That would mean that Conceptual Abstractions are the Highest Abstractions and as such cant be touched by Information Hax and Plot Hax since they are inferior to Conceptual Hax
But the same could be applied to others opinions as well such as Firestorm's:
My opinion is Plot Manip > Conceptual Manip Type 1 and 2 > Information Type 2.
His take on the matter would be that Plot Abstractions > Conceptual Abstractions > Information Abstractions and that would entail that Conceptual Abstracts can no sell Information Hax but are Sheep to Plot Hax

Or GreatSage's opinion:
From a specific point of view, information manipulation type 2/plot manipulation > conceptual manipulation.
His take on the matter would entail that Information and Plot Abstractions can no sell but are vulnerable to each others Hax respectively and Conceptual Abstractions are sheep to all three kinds of Hax

This all essentially comes down to verse mechanism.

As for default one... Kinda forgot what our standards are for this again, but;

1. Yes, for now, but plot should be able to affect them. Information is reliant on verse.
2. Latter
3. What is a plot abstraction? Never heard of that, but if it acts the same as way as conceptual abstractions, then yes, only plot can affect them. But again, heavily reliant on verse mechanism

3. What is a plot abstraction? Never heard of that, but if it acts the same as way as conceptual abstractions, then yes, only plot can affect them. But again, heavily reliant on verse mechanism
I guess plot abstract here refer to someone like Shallow Vernal.

Back