• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question about Servants from Fate Series

It has been noted that Servant's souls are higher dimensional things

So would Servants become Higher Dimensional Existences if they turned into spiritual bodies?

Because what I know is that in order to injure the spiritual body one is required to use a Conceptual Weapon which is a weapon that aimed at attacking higher dimensional souls

If I attacked a ghost with a sword created to slay gods, does that make the ghost a god? Logically, no.

Similarly, a spirit being affected by concept hax does not make said spirit anything other than a spirit, because concept hax can affect a lot more things than just spirits.

Unless there's more to this, then there's nothing more to say than "no, they would not".

If I attacked a ghost with a sword created to slay gods, does that make the ghost a god? Logically, no.

Similarly, a spirit being affected by concept hax does not make said spirit anything other than a spirit, because concept hax can affect a lot more things than just spirits.

Unless there's more to this, then there's nothing more to say than "no, they would not".
I mean that's not the main point. Spirits in the Nasuverse are similar to souls which are a form of higher dimensional energy, and higher d souls have been accepted in this wiki, but I'm asking about spirit.

So would Servants become Higher Dimensional Existences if they turned into spiritual bodies?
No, because Soul =/= Spiritual Body.
Servants are existences with a form made of Ether. Ether, even if not necessarily material/tangible, still exists as part of the normal dimensionalities.
Souls and Spirits use different kanji for their rendition and don't really have much in common. If anything, a Spirit is a Body, but made using elements without physicality.

Because what I know is that in order to injure the spiritual body one is required to use a Conceptual Weapon which is a weapon that aimed at attacking higher dimensional souls
Actually, no. Anything that has been imbued with magic energy, magecraft and magic energy itself can also affect them. They cannot go through walls tainted with magic energy, for example, the same way they do in the case of normal walls. Probably anything that has been manifest as per mystery can affect it.

Conceptual Weapons also aren't really aimed at attacking higher dimension souls. They are "Soul Smashers" not as in smashing souls, but as in smashing by the use of the soul weight it bears.

Back