• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Question About GER, Tusk A4, and Ballbreaker

Can explain to me why GER, Tusk A4, and Ballbreaker have an AP of "High Universe Level" and not "Unknown"?

I disagree with the rating for a few reasons but I don't really know the reason for the rating in the first place so, I would like to hear the reason for the rating before I chose to explain my problems with it or possibly ending up agreeing.

Tusk Act 4 is described as having infinite energy behind each bullet and Infinite Attack.

Ball Breaker is also described as having infinite energy, and I believed was described as being comparable to Tusk Act 4 at some point but I don't have the scan on me

GER's death manipulation should be comparable to his causality manipulation, as they both revolve around setting things to 0. His death manipulation can kill someone infinitely across the multiverse for all eternity, hence his High Universal raiting. I personally do have GER higher tho

I personally believe Tusk should be Multiversal+ since it pierced Love Train with infinite dimensional layers, but I see why they have it at mearly infinite universe level.

I believe that TA4 and BB being rated as High Universe level because of Infinite attack should be change because it implies that anyone that gets hit by it and survives has HUL DB which everyone knows is not true and also from the fact that TA4 and BB are hax that ignores durability in the first place and is basically a form of Matter manipulation on a subatomic level, and destroys the soul, so it should be treated as an "Unknown" hax that should be able to effect anything that doesn't have resistance/immunity to infinite Matter manipulation on a subatomic level and soul manipulation.

And I believe that GER's AP should be treated the same way since it also bypasses durability and anyone who has resistance/immunity to causality manipulation and death manipulation shouldn't be affected by GER.

With the current tiering of GER, TA4, and BB it starts to lead people to believe that a character with a higher AP and DB would win against these 3 due to being a higher tier instead of having actual resistance/immunity to the hax. An example of this would be the Jiren vs Giorno thread that popped up a while back which had a lot of people believing that GER would have no effect on Jiren due to GER being a lower tier despite Jiren not possessing any resistance to GER's hax.

Jiren vs Giorno Thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1026145

I addressed that point up above.I can see how someone could come to the conclusion of HUL AP but I think its wrong due to the nature of the attack itself.

GER doesn't have High 3-A AP, it's High 3-A hax. Same goes for ACT4 and Ball Breaker, that's just the Infinite Rotation, not the Stands themselves.

The ap is from ripping open the barrier.

Also ya gotta understand, ap=/=destruction. No one is saying tusk can blow up a universe. He can harm people on that tier, that doesn't mean he can destroy a universe.

Tusk bypassing D4C Love Train in my eyes shows the extent of the durability ACT4 can bypass rather than its AP being HUL.For instance, a character having hax that makes them exist on multiple dimensions simultaneously but only has room level DB physically and TA4 would be put up against them, the extent of TA4 durability negation should affect the character that exists on multiple dimension.

Yeah? It showed that since funny literally couldn't run away, no matter how many dimensions he ran through, But it can also harm hul character due to the spin.

I know that but TA4 and BB should be able to affect anyone who has no resistance/immunity to it(Matter manipulation from the looks of it and Soul elimination) regardless of the tier because the rule of the ability allows exactly that.

Do you want an Unknown to be added on top of the raw DC of the infinite rotation? Just because his hax are that high does not mean he does not also have a super high potency aswell

@TheJ-ManRequiem I know that but the IR doesn't deal damage in the first place and it only infinitely spins to bypass durability, If the IR did damage physically then its AP should be HUL but all it does is ignore durability and infinitely spins from within making the AP "Unknown".

@lapitus The Impaler No, I was just thinking "Unknown with IR and TA4's Soul Elimination"

Also, Why doesn't Funny have HUL durability with D4C LT? TA4and BB had some trouble immediately getting through the barrier.

Why doesn't Johnny's profile have his ability to open up sort of portals or dimension walls with TA4 big enough for him and BB to escape like when he fought Diego?

GER manipulates causality and death both which have nothing to do with AP and ignore it which is why I believe it shouldn't have a known AP when its abilities ignore DB.

It's sort of implied that the doesn't have attacks measurable in Joules when the justification is "via hax", also by the fact that his Striking Strength is not even rated above GER's.

I know that, but the problem with having a GER labeled as HUL with AP is that it implies characters that are a higher tier above HUL are immune against its causality and death manipulation just because their tier is higher and not because they have actual resistance/immunity to it, like with the Jiren vs Giorno thread I provided.

You're arguing a pointless topic, the jiren thread was bad. GER has effected and displayed high 3-A hax, he probably can't effect a 2-C.

Jiren was a bad case because he already proved to be not immune to weaker had than GER , plus jiren happens to be 3d, just 4d power.

If being a 2-C gives you resistance/immunity to causality manipulation and death manipulation then GER should not be able to affect anything 2-C.

Back