• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question about Extradimensional.

Hello, my name is JmikaelP. I have a question about the dimensions. After The Cthulhu Mythos Upgrade, it appear, in that verse, a single universe with infinite higher dimensions make that a single universe be a potencialy High 1-B. Then my question is: A universe can have infinite higher dimensions or it can have compound for many dimensions?
Another question is: For set up a higher dimensional plane, that dimension must be a spatial dimension or not?

For the first question, a universe can have infinite higher dimensions, yes. Unclear on what you mean by "compound for many dimensions".

Not necessarily. It can be a temporal dimension as well. And higher dimensions aren't the only way to get higher tiers. Reality-Fiction differences and being on a higher plane of reality can do so just fine.

For the first question, a universe can have infinite higher dimensions, yes. Unclear on what you mean by "compound for many dimensions".

Not necessarily. It can be a temporal dimension as well. And higher dimensions aren't the only way to get higher tiers. Reality-Fiction differences and being on a higher plane of reality can do so just fine.
Sorry I have a problem with the autocorrector. When i say "compound for many dimensions" I really want to say: A universe can be compound by many dimensions. For example: Our universe is compound by 11-D according to scientist and experts. (Then our universe is a High 1-C structure)
Another question i have is: If a verse have realms like Dream Realm, Nightmare realm and Nothing Realm. Each of this realms Transcend the previous one see it like fiction. For example: Nightmare realm see Dream Realm like fiction. Then, this structure is a 1-C or is superior depending on the context?

Now is a character destroy that universe that have infinito higher dimensions, then that character become a High 1-B?

Last edited:
Sorry I have a problem with the autocorrector. When i say "compound for many dimensions" I really want to say: A universe can be compound by many dimensions. For example: Our universe is compound by 11-D according to scientist and experts. (Then our universe is a High 1-C structure)
Another question i have is: If a verse have realms like Dream Realm, Nightmare realm and Nothing Realm. Each of this realms Transcend the previous one see it like fiction. For example: Nightmare realm see Dream Realm like fiction. Then, this structure is a 1-C or is superior depending on the context?

Now is a character destroy that universe that have infinito higher dimensions, then that character become a High 1-B?
Very late but;
Yes it would 1-C or 1-B if they are bound by space-time and act as a higher dimensions which with the R>F interpretation you used yes, it qualifies as a higher dimension.

Correct, if a multiverse/universe has infinite higher dimensions that is = to high 1-B.

Back