• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Private Detective Investigates An Abnormal Girl

GreyFang82

He/Him
Fight Introduction: By the time Frisk made it to the supposed abandoned building the hard rain had stopped its assault on the town, he took this moment to light up a cigarette. The detective was told the locals found a body not to far from this broken down crapper of an apartment. Bee stings that seemed to line the inside the person's throat and lungs, talk about a nightmare come to life. Now here he was left alone to find out what the hell is going on. The short man took one last drag from his cancer stick before tossing it on the ground and going inside to look for trouble.

It didn't take long to find it, he was face to face with what seemed like a woman covered in bees, Frisk didn't want to take a chance and readies himself for a brawl.

Don't @ me about how the time period makes no sense this is for fu

The two are few meters apart.

Speed is Equal.

Who wins and why?

Private Detective:

Bee Girl (AKA: Best Girl/Waifu):

Inconclusive:

Guys pls, this isn't the place to debate waifus. This is the place to debate if the Private Detective can handle fighting a Bee Girl Waifu.

Okay fine

How does Niorfrisk plan on handling being swarmed by bees, all of whom are easily capable of stabbing a hole into Frisk that expands to release even more bees

Noir Frisk kinda only has Regen + Lighter/Cigarettes/Hard Alchohol. Its not uncommon for him to start smoking while suffering from heavy injuries, and if the bees or Tracy makes a reaction to the fire that clues him in on ideas.

Hell, being in her apartment with his Clairvoyance and Psychometry can clue him in on some of her weaknesses.

Regen wouldn't help against being covered with bee holes like this, or at least, it wouldn't help much when more bees come in to swarm him

Of course I dunno how Tracy would react to a lighter

I just had a stupidly funny idea.

Clairvoyance and Psychometry can make it he learns facts about bees and can spark up a conversation that could pacify her for a while during that time.

Edit: Also... Smoke... Smoke & Bees don't mix... :(

I mean that seems like a legit tactic

Friendship for reasons above ovo

DMUA said:
I'm sorry yours statements about Waifus have never confused me
ftfy again

Also wouldn't Noirfrisk regenerating from being constantly stabbed technically be an inconc.

friendship fra tho

So according to Prom, Noir befriending Tracy is a victory in his favor. Is everyone ok with me putting their vote for Frisk with this new info?

GreyFang82 said:
So according to Prom, Noir befriending Tracy is a victory in his favor. Is everyone ok with me putting their vote for Frisk with this new info?
I think that's fine. Friendship tactic seems good for me, so FRA.

That's four votes, this can be added (which is funny because it was gonna be added in two hours anyways)

Back