• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Potential Peppino Pizzaddition

ArachDusa

She/Her
So according to the wiki, Pizzahead has High 6-A reality warping as he warps the entire sky and the moon when he appeared. Of course, that's considered hax and not combat-applicable because Pizzahead hasn't shown to be able to use it in that way. Despite this, I do believe there's a very good reason Peppino should scale to Pizzahead's reality warping: He could restore the moon and sky to their normal appearance once he reached peak rage.
I am fully aware that this is probably not grounds to put enraged Peppino at High 6-A physically for the same reason it's not considered for Pizzahead, but I still argue that being able to undo Pizzahead's reality warping would have to mean Peppino also has High 6-A reality warping or at least reality warping negation on the same level. I don't really see a potential objection that wouldn't also apply to the currently accepted scaling: For example, if you say that it wasn't Peppino doing this, then that would also apply to the storm he created. And it makes narrative sense too, as the whole point of that scene is to have Peppino completely overpower Pizzahead, so having him undo his reality warping out of sheer rage is perfectly in-line with that intention. If you have another objection that I didn't think of yet, feel free to share it.

Back