• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An android fights a skeleton

Skulkers are built to outclass high-end security systems and potentially eliminate targets in veritable fortresses of turrets and drones.

Could be. The OP doesn't restrict them to 9-C gear so I suppose I would need to know the actual stats of this guy to weigh in on that, since the page certainly is not generous in giving calcs.

Could be. The OP doesn't restrict them to 9-C gear so I suppose I would need to know the actual stats of this guy to weigh in on that, since the page certainly is not generous in giving calcs.
That's cause there aren't calcs, seeing as there's no calcs I know of for blowing humans to bits and 9-C comes from one-shotting 10-As

If it's baseline 9-B (which it would be, without a calc), Skulkers are 9-C+, so the divide is minimal.

How does Ibzan fare against pretty good Stealth Mastery?

Gotcha. That's something, at least.

Y'know what, I do feel this is an extremely middling match-up. AP is basically similar, according to you skill is basically similar with the exception that Cydroid is better at stealth ops. I'm just going to vote Incon, because this is basic and there's not tons to debate on.

Y'know what, I do feel this is an extremely middling match-up. AP is basically similar, according to you skill is basically similar with the exception that Cydroid is better at stealth ops. I'm just going to vote Incon, because this is basic and there's not tons to debate on.
Yeah, Ibzan's page basically explains his skill as I'd put it(Seeing as it's a recent page of mine), and from what you said they got similar feats except instead of turrets it's people who can one-shot you with automatic weapons all the way up to miniguns and shit

Incon for me as well, it's basically a skill match where things are even, with both having pretty decent advantages in one category each, so it ain't like there's too much to talk about lol

Back