• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Photojournalist VS The Leader of the 3rd Street Saints

Both at 9-A

Both have Full Arsenal up to 9-A

The Boss from Saints Row the 3rd is used

Battle in Willamette Mall

Speed is =

Battle to the Death

Zombie Killer:0

The Butcher of Stilwater:7 (WeeklyBattles, Buttersamuri, TacticalNuke002, Hitty Smityu, Zark2099, Stalker Maggot, CoolDeante)

Inconclusive:0

Frank-west
Strength of ten men I brought serious pain. Come meet your mate, "Frank West" is my name.

Saints Row IV Male Boss Rendered Crop
I started out with nothin'... just a kid from the streets

Frank's page is missing a range section but im pretty sure that the Boss would be able to abuse the hell out of his range with stuff like his sniper rifles or nuke the battlefield with a Reaper Drone or Airstrike

WeeklyBattles said:
Frank's page is missing a range section but im pretty sure that the Boss would be able to abuse the hell out of his range with stuff like his sniper rifles or nuke the battlefield with a Reaper Drone or Airstrike
should i make them 9-B to make it more fair or is 9-A fine

Likely will have to be edited to fit his weapons better. But I added a general idea for Range to franks page. Including Standard melee, extended, Several Meters with guns, and Several dozen meters with a sniper

WeeklyBattles said:

Back