• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then Dante wins via versatility. Knuckle is superior to a 22 tonner while Dante with magic is around 61 tons and he can summon another 61 tonner.

Speed needs to be equal though or else Knuckle blitzes his 9-A form before he can boost himself to 8-B+

LordUrien935 said:
Then Dante wins via versatility. Knuckle is superior to a 22 tonner while Dante with magic is around 61 tons and he can summon another 61 tonner.
Speed needs to be equal though or else Knuckle blitzes his 9-A form before he can boost himself to 8-B+
I thought to make it fair i have to unequalize the speed my bad

Wouldn't call it a complete stomp but Dante resists everything Knuckle has, has a 3x AP advantage, and is far more versatile. Very very decisive win for Dante/

Does he resist Knuckle's Hatsu? It's not the first time Knuckle fights someone stronger than him tbh. This dude had balls to stand up against Youpi and punch him 8 times/dropkick him.

His power null comes from enforcing Zetsu on a Nen user and even then it takes time to build. Probably won't do much good. Knuckle fighting Youpi is more of a feat for his bravery since he did literally no damage to Youpi in a fight and he was hidden with Meleoron for most of it.

mind resistance doesn't protect you from type 3 madness and dante doesn't resist the rest of what ren does

I mean many of his summons probably do, I doubt Nen crush would work on a golem or such.
Even then mind resist should cover many of the effects.

Type 3 is still just mind manip though, and Nen isn’t passive, as we can see with Hisoka in the early arcs.

forgot which thread it was but it was decided that mind resistance doesn't protect you from type 3 madness

Explain the evidence and how nen works. Being so strict with classifications causes some issues. So make this case by case.

I will probably post dante surviving fear and madness curse tomorrow I think it happened his encounter with Rassimov can't remember the episode.

Okay so Dante was put in a fear curse by an artifact called ring of arc, This curse teleported dante in a dream world where he had to face his fear along with the rest of the crew. Also legendary titans and some unique titans can only be summoned by seekers with the help amulet of will artifact, without it they would be put in a curse. Which is what happened to Rassimov who tried to summon them and failed. Dante without having the amulet was able to summon legendary titan by Behemoth without going insane with overwhelming curse with his own will power, If he was weak he would've been affected by the curse.

Last edited:
Back