• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A minor "Batmans" revision

This is more a suggestion rather than a whole statistics change. There are two Batman profiles without much different between each other, I believe that it would be a good idea to just simply put them together in a single profile and divide the stats in keys, Easy right?

This is gonna end up messy if both of those profiles have key. We gonna end up with: Post-Crsis | Post Crisis with Prep | Post-Flashpoint | Post-Flashpoint with prep and so on.

Eh???

I didn't suggest that, I thinking in something more like:

Post-Crisis | Post-Flashpoint | With Hellbat suit.

Well, we have like eight different profiles for Batman.

Simply putting the statistics of a profile to another (As a new key), and then delete the one that is obsolete would be a ease, you know.

It is probably best if you ask Matthew Schroeder to give input here.

Back