• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Theodre:1 vs Naraku:
3a65d7e12d922549daf6e9de856d3573.jpg

Low 7B versions
Speed equalized

Last edited:
Surprised Theodore is being used in a match, since he is an obscure character.

Speaking of that, his profile is still outdated like 2 years later since nobody wanted to do the calcs i requested.

Surprised Theodore is being used in a match, since he is an obscure character.

Speaking of that, his profile is still outdated like 2 years later since nobody wanted to do the calcs i requested.
I can do some calcs for you if you want.

As for the match well Theodore clearly takes it with a massive hax advantage.

@Rocker1189

Nidhoggur stops sunrise, and made it night again, idk what this comes out to, but if i had to bet it's not star level and more in the large planet level range
-Pathetic, Follower. The being that was physically outside the world looked down at his follower and scoffed. He gave off a crushing presence with just a few words! Theodore closed his mouth while Nídhöggur looked at the eastern sky. The sky was golden, with dawn coming like a wave.
-This is truly an unpleasant light, he spoke unpleasantly and then yawned widely.
-From now on, I prohibit sunrise, Nídhöggur said absurd words.
Huk.

This was the end. With just a few words, Nídhöggur’s command pressed down on the material world. Despite the sun that was peeping out from the east… Theodore didn’t know how it was possible, but the sky that was about to brighten turned dark again.
Death and darkness, the power of the dragon who ruled over Nastrond! This was a transcendent’s power.-Chapter 327

Nuada and Invidia clashing destroys 1,000km of the atmosphere

Kwarururung!
The sky was torn. It wasn’t an exaggeration. The sky was torn apart by the swords, revealing the black universe. It was evidence that 1,000 kilometers of the atmosphere had been destroyed.
It hadn’t been the aim, but it was the aftermath.
A sword that could cut down a mountain? The capturing of a fortress? Such sagas weren’t even worth discussing under that eerie sky.-Chapter 293

This i am not sure if is even possible to calc, Invidia can pierce the mantle and core of the planet

Kesein’s Breaking the Sky Sword—this was the sword of the man who was respected by all swordsmen in Andras.
Sky Slash—the symbol of the founding king of Andras, Kesein Fernado, showed its power after centuries.
It was a transcendent attack that tore apart the sky!
According to Invidia, who had seen grandmasters, this was a power that Nuada wouldn’t be able to endure.
[This is a good one.]
Like blood pouring down from the torn sky, the bloody flash of the aura blade approached Nuada. There was no room to avoid or block it, the ultimate sword of one who saw beyond the peak and peered at the end.
It hadn’t reached transcendence, but Invidia’s immense power made up for the shortcomings. If this fell to the ground, it would pass through the mantle and outer core of Earth.-Chapter 294

Info on the planet

Magicians exploring the laws of this world had already known for centuries that this world was just one celestial body, and it could be deduced that every star shining in the night sky was tremendously huge.

As the study about celestial bodies continued, the magicians came to understand the greatness of the stars.
「 The ground we live on is just the shell of a star! 」
The ground surface with an altitude of 0 meters and the bottom of the deepest sea were just the skin of a star.
A mountain falling? Breaking the sea into two rivers?
For a mortal, it might seem like the wrath of a god. However, the transcendental people with cosmic vision would merely sneer at this. The same was true for creating typhoons that would sweep over the whole world, destroying the crust of the continent and exploding all volcanoes.
“A grimoire that can destroy stars exist?” Theodore muttered in a disbelieving voice. “No way.”
The thickness of the crust that humans and other creatures lived on ranged from several to hundreds of kilometers.

Beyond the perception that the mantle was thousands of kilometers in thickness, there was the outer core and inner core of enormous energy.
Let’s calculate based on the laser that Fafnir fired in the past.
This laser had penetrated through a few kilometers of sea and overturned the mantle as it pierced through the crust at the bottom of the deep sea. It reached a depth of at least a few hundred kilometers.
However, the depth of this material world was at least 6,000 kilometers.-Chapter 379

Nidhoggur stops sunrise, and made it night again, idk what this comes out to, but if i had to bet it's not star level and more in the large planet level range
I need to ask if Nastrond is the entire planet first, that would help quite a lot. It sounds a lot more like reality warping than a physical feat happening.
Nuada and Invidia clashing destroys 1,000km of the atmosphere
Should be easy compared to the first. Actually one thing, is there anything to tell us the radius of the atomsphere destroyed? Though I guess I would have to make an assumption based calc for that. Nvm the atmosphere of earth is only about 480km so it is likely that atmosphere destroyed is the diameter.
This i am not sure if is even possible to calc, Invidia can pierce the mantle and core of the planet
Is the sword a "normal" sword? Or is is a giant blade of energy or something? That would help me do the calc.
Info on the planet
Seems exactly the same has our world based on this, Earth should be used as the substitute.

Last edited:
Nastrond is another dimension which Nidhoggur rules over, not relevant to this feat, this feat is Nidhoggur stopping the sun from rising, already given info about the planet.

All that's given about the feat is that 1,000km of atmosphere was destroyed which is why they can see outer space.

The sword isn't normal, it's basically a technique which tears apart the sky, and if it hits the ground would perce all the way to the outer core. Honestly seems like the very same thing that tore apart 1,000km of the atmosphere, granted that was done by both Invidia and Nuada so it wouldn't fully scale to either of them.

Nuada and Invidia tearing the sky was just the aftermath of them clashing, the core feat is Invidia using his ultimate technique, i think it's safe to say it would also be like 500km in like diameter if its his ultimate technique when merely clashing with Nuada can destroy 1,000km.

Nastrond is another dimension which Nidhoggur rules over, not relevant to this feat, this feat is Nidhoggur stopping the sun from rising, already given info about the planet.
Ooooh the part about Nastrond kinda confused me, so the entire planet cant get the light from the sun? And without freezing over? Still seems a bit like a hax feat than an AP feat tbh. Because if the whole planet cant get light then either the sun or the planet was moved so far away that light cant hit the planet. But nothing else seems to suggest that. Especially if the moon is still there.

All that's given about the feat is that 1,000km of atmosphere was destroyed which is why they can see outer space.
I would use my assumption of a 1000km diameter then since the planet seemed the same as Earth.

Nuada and Invidia tearing the sky was just the aftermath of them clashing, the core feat is Invidia using his ultimate technique, i think it's safe to say it would also be like 500km in like diameter if its his ultimate technique when merely clashing with Nuada can destroy 1,000km.
If we were to make that assumption it would actually be more like 707km in diameter due to surface area but I am not sure we can compare destroying atmosphere to destroyed earth because the atmosphere feat is far easier to do.

It's not stated to be the entire planet, the sun was rising then, all of a sudden, it got dark again. This seems like a case of Nidhoggur just rotating the planet away from the sun, so it goes from day to night.

Ok

All i was suggesting there is the attack's range, not that the 2 feats, are a 1 to 1 comparison, we know how wide the attack is based on the atmosphere feat, and how deep the core of the planet is.

It's not stated to be the entire planet, the sun was rising then, all of a sudden, it got dark again. This seems like a case of Nidhoggur just rotating the planet away from the sun, so it goes from day to night.
Oh I just assumed that it was a permanent thing, it would likely be in the High 6-A range then since the sun was barely peaking over the horizon.

All i was suggesting there is the attack's range, not that the 2 feats, are a 1 to 1 comparison, we know how wide the attack is based on the atmosphere feat, and how deep the core of the planet is.
Honestly I thought the atmosphere being blown away was from the shockwave of the attack not the attacks themselves, if it is the attack themselves then they would both be 1000km in diameter.

Back