• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a mage built fights a historicaal team. han jee han vs jnpr

It was post timeskip Weiss, the AP gap would be minimal if there even was one. Weiss had her summons too which are much stronger than she is.

Hold up, im reading through the arguments on Weiss vs Han's profile and some of the major stuff argued for him isnt even on his profile. Mainly his time manip, which is literally only time acceleration, yet everyone treated it as him being able to slow Weiss down

WeeklyBattles said:
Hold up, im reading through the arguments on Weiss vs Han's profile and some of the major stuff argued for him isnt even on his profile. Mainly his time manip, which is literally only time acceleration, yet everyone treated it as him being able to slow Weiss dow
thats fair, though i dont see how him being faster and not weiss being slower matters

Not when its used as a direct statistics amp. Plus Weiss does the exact same thing with her time manip, she amps her speed with it.

WeeklyBattles said:
Not when its used as a direct statistics amp. Plus Weiss does the exact same thing with her time manip, she amps her speed with it.
i mean, all the other reasons are still there, with his portable army and all

still, what do you think of this machup?

Weiss also has one, she can summon any of the dozens if not hundreds of grimm she's killed over the years, some of which are much stronger than she is

WeeklyBattles said:
Weiss also has one, she can summon any of the dozens if not hundreds of grimm she's killed over the years, some of which are much stronger than she is
proof? she only summoned so much, none of them at once, and she still needs aura to do it, ill admit i havent seen13 onward, but please do tell me, which grimms did she summon that were stronger than her?

Both the Arma Gigas and the Queen Lancer are much stronger than she is, hell she NEEDED the Arma Gigas to take down the Queen Lancer because it was basically unaffected by all of her regular attacks

WeeklyBattles said:
Both the Arma Gigas and the Queen Lancer are much stronger than she is, hell she NEEDED the Arma Gigas to take down the Queen Lancer because it was basically unaffected by all of her regular attacks
thats not the hundreds of grimms she had slain now, is it?

hans golems are stronger than him, they were above him at level one before he put them to powerlevel, and he has more than 88 of them

You just asked for the grimm that were stronger than her. She can also teleport them at will and use her glyphs on them

Weiss is a Huntress, killing Grimm is something she does on a near day to day basis, hell in one day they cleared out a good porton of a city that was overrun with Grimm. She has easily killed hundreds of Grimm by this point

Ricsi-viragosi said:
WeeklyBattles said:
proof? she only summoned so much, none of them at once, and she still needs aura to do it, ill admit i havent seen13 onward, but please do tell me, which grimms did she summon that were stronger than her?
read better

WeeklyBattles said:
Weiss is a Huntress, killing Grimm is something she does on a near day to day basis, hell in one day they cleared out a good porton of a city that was overrun with Grimm. She has easily killed hundreds of Grimm by this point
yeah, but proof that she can summon them? cuz they would have really come in handy

Question though, is this relevant to the thread at hand? I feel like this is derailing. If thi should be closed then perhaps it should be closed and you guys can discuss through the message wall.

Though, as far as time manipulation, I thought only direct speed amps weren't allowed. Manipulation of time is just that, manipulation of time. Speed is affected due to this manipulation, but seeing as how it's an indirect connection, as speed is not directly being amped, they are simply slowing their perception of time, hence, affecting their speed through their manipulation of time, such should be allowed. If this is incorrect, however, please, one of you, feel free to let me know on my wall.

In that thread, his time manipulation was treated as time slow/stop when all that's listed was acceleration. If you speed up your own time, I'm fairly sure it'd just make you slower no? It's time slow that indirectly increases your speed

Edit: rewriting my post, I realized it could be interpreted differently. What I meant was if you sped up your perception of time, that'd make everything else faster since time goes by faster. Time slow indirectly speeds you up since it slows everything else down. Sort of like the "if something is boring, you perceive time as slower. If something is fun, time flies!" Sort of deal

Also that. She's even quoted as saying "I've been messing with time dialation" or something to that effect.

Basically, both have the ability to amplify their speed by dilating time, but Han's was treated as full on time manipulation

WeeklyBattles said:
Basically, both have the ability to amplify their speed by dilating time, but Han's was treated as full on time manipulation
erm, it is time manipulation, was mentined with a lot of other points, which you did not respond to

Han's time wasn't treated as time slowing. It's right there on his profile as well. "Time acceleration." His perception of time is altered, such that he can react faster. Another way of putting it is to have more time to react to any single event.

Yet there were numerous other points, the biggest one being the huge versatility advantage. Seeing as how everyone, for the most part said fra, in addition to their own points, some of them not being addressed by any of your statements, then the fight is still more than valid. Time acceleration simply counters Weiss' time acceleration, and is not a major turning point for either character.

That aside, the only person to even bring up time manipulation was kep, who also agreed with everyone above him. The biggest reason for the win was the huge versatility advantage, as I previously stated. I find it unreasonable to take off the fight for such a small point, when it's very clear that that's not the primary reason behind his win. CoreOfimBalance(COB)

Flight grants an advantage, alongside spam attacks

[1]

A6colute
Han Jee-Han via flight, teleportation, invisibility, etc.

Kepekley23

Teleportation and invisibility are not.

Han has far better hax. He nulls Weiss's time manipulation via walking through a time-stop with better feats (IIRC), and his own time manipulation should stop Weiss. He can also essentially BFR her by making her sleep.

Han's got this.

(Only potentially controversial vote. Even then, that only makes the time manipulation point moot, and the sleep inducement debatable)

Chartate101

@core No one in RWBY has overcame Gravity Dust, and given that Han isn't as strong as the rest of the RWBYverse. so there is no reason to assume that they can overcome the dust.

But I still vote Han, unfortunetly,

TeenAngel101

Han Jee FRA

[2]

Davidgumazo

Han Jee han via Arsenals

RWBY would be dead before you know it

[3]

Ricsi-viragosi

han fra

All the votes are listed there for you. Only one or two of them truly addresses your complaints, and some of those complains are simply differences in opinion, as opposed to absolute fact. Differences in opinion, are not a valid reason to remove a battle. Just to reiterate for a third time, the main reason he won the fight is due to his huge versatility advantage, pointed out by the first vote, and by everyone who said 'fra', or in one case, 'etc.'

I'm gonna point out that time acceleration on yourself makes no grammatical sense if you think that it makes your reactions faster. If you perceive time as going faster, then more time is going to pass quicker from your perspective. Time slow either slows everyone else down or slows your perception down, allowing you react to things better as you perceive time going more slowly. Time acceleration, I'm not sure how this place treats it, does NOT suddenly increase your reactions and should for all intents and purposes, actually DECREASE your reaction speed.

I mean perhaps the wording might be a bit off, but that's simply the name of the technique. Looking at either one the respective series should give an example of things appearing to be slower to said character, giving more time to react. Simply because the wording, or grammar itself, is off, doesn't mean that it doesn't act the way the author intended. Indeed it does, similar to how attacks can be named planet or star busters, and have nowhere near that level of force. Things can simply be named incorrectly, but the actual technique is what matters the most here.

Back