• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Lords Return

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Hey guys, i just wanted to inform everyone that I've got my life in order. My sister moved out, my mother is no longer stressed out and they have exterminated the pests that infested my building and I've been able to find work so I won't be completely broke. The only thing I haven't done yet was talk to my father. He may have given up on me but I'm not one to give up on my family.

Regardless I'm excited to be back an I Hope all y'all have been doing well.

PS: My bro recently joined the wiki, fair warning he is very... Stubborn OvO

Welcome back. I hope that things will work out for you.

Please tell your brother to read all of our rules, so he will not get himself blocked.

@Kepekley23

I think that PaChi2 should probably mention himself that he is back to being able to help out in the wiki first.

I am extremely glad to hear of all the progress you've made so far and hopefully everything will eventually get taken care of. Either way just remember that there's always hope and people out there both in real life and on this site who care greatly about you. Welcome back :)

Aizenishere said:
What's your brothers username? I have to be sure not cross the path of the brother of a lord
Completely forgot to write his username.

It's ShadowChild'sReaper

Kyle Ramos said:
A "Lord's" return?

Jeez what an ego.
I pride myself in having a large ego OvO

I just was thinking of a cool name to call the thread honestly.

Pretty sure Kyle was joking as well.

Back