• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm going with incon. Boros has the AP to kill Boa while she has the hax to kill him but we have no idea how he fights or behaves when restricted. At all. Saying that he will do this or that is pure conjecture.

There's just not enough information for me to make a sound argument.

Grace is over. This can be added now.

Can someone get a staff member to add the loss to Boros's page?

Was this a matchup where they were both 7-A?? This should be removed as boros unsealed is only low 7c and boa is 7-A so this is a stomp

Also i dont like the idea of boros losing to a girl

I could just argue stomp, boros is low 7-B she's 7-A so she one taps him and he doesn't stand a chance, regardless of the hax he'd have no wincon

Back