• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Little Magi Discussion

Yes and it is full of wonky reasons based off a flowery statement
What is the wonky reason, that gods control the destiny of each other, or the fact the a character who can see the flow of destiny said that destiny is beyond the hierarchy

What is the wonky reason, that gods control the destiny of each other, or the fact the a character who can see the flow of destiny said that destiny is beyond the hierarchy
He never said that destiny is beyond the Hierarchy tho, simply a motivations speech in flowery language and even the Lore disagrees with you and also it was David trying to Motivate sinbad that they should climb the upper layers together, good luck getting a CRT passed of flowery statements and also let me ask again aside the flowery statement do you have any other proof?

He never said that destiny is beyond the Hierarchy tho, simply a motivations speech in flowery language and even the Lore disagrees with you
The only thing you have said is that it a flowery motivation speech, how does the lore disagree with me

The only thing you have said is that it a flowery motivation speech, how does the lore disagree with me
it was never stated once that there is god outside the hierarchy, they are all inside w=and infnite so yes the lore never implied or specified anything outside

it was never stated once that there is god outside the hierarchy, they are all inside w=and infnite so yes the lore never implied or specified anything outside
There are three versions of the hierarchy of gods,
Sinbad = countless
Ugo = Endless/Infinite
David = Endless/Infinite with destiny extending beyond the Infinite gods.

Now because Sinbad or Ugo didn't say that destiny extends beyond the hierarchy doesn't mean we should discard what David is saying.

There are three versions of the hierarchy of gods,
Sinbad = countless
Ugo = Endless/Infinite
David = Endless/Infinite with destiny extending beyond the Infinite gods.

Now because Sinbad or Ugo didn't say that destiny extends beyond the hierarchy doesn't mean we should discard what David is saying.
of course if it was said in better context and not in flowery terms sure. or if we were given more context behind it but definitely not here and for the last time there is only one version of the hierarchy (Infinite R>F ladder) and when david was describing it in actual context he never mentioned anything outside it. but him saying something like let us fight infinite battles and see the highest point of this hierarchy (Yes thats what it means in the context he was trying to motivate sinbad) is been taken by you to mean there is something outside the hierarchy which is horribly wrong

Last edited:
Case by case endless can be High 1-B and 1-B.
It depends on what the endless context means there, if the endless context there refers to infinite it means High 1-B

Last edited:
of course if it was said in better context and not in flowery terms sure. or if we were given more context behind it but definitely not here and for the last time there is only one version of the hierarchy (Infinite R>F ladder) and when david was describing it in actual context he never mentioned anything outside it. but him saying something like let us fight infinite battles and see the highest point of this hierarchy (Yes thats what it means in the context he was trying to motivate sinbad) is been taken by you to mean there is something outside the hierarchy which is horribly wrong
Now you are the one adding your own context. There is a difference between fight infinite battle/see the highest point of this hierarchy, and fight Infinite battle/see end of Destiny extending beyond the Infinite battle.

Now there aren't really scans to saying that there are gods beyond the hierarchy, it doesn't change the fact that Rukh extents beyond the hierarchy and ends outside it. You can take OriginFox context which make sense rather than say the beyond the Hierarchy statement doesn't exist

If you dont have any other thing to say other flowery language taken out of contexts and the likes i am going to unsubscribe to this thread but before that send me the scan that explicitly stated that Rukh existed outside the hierarchy.

If you dont have any other thing to say other flowery language taken out of contexts and the likes i am going to unsubscribe to this thread but before that send me the scan that explicitly stated that Rukh existed outside the hierarchy.
If you can't accept David statement, then you are free to unfollow this thread

If you can't accept David statement, then you are free to unfollow this thread
Which of david statement explicitly said there are gods outside the hierarchy? or there is Rukh outside the hierarchy?
Dont dodge the question just answer it. give something tangible

Which of david statement explicitly said there are gods outside the hierarchy? or there is Rukh outside the hierarchy?
Dont dodge the question just answer it. give something tangible
Did you read my previous comment, I said there isn't a scan that gods exists outside the Hierarchy but it doesn't change David statement on Destiny existing and ending beyond the Hierarchy, Rukh is Fate. I have already said you are free to Unfollow

Did you read my previous comment, I said there isn't a scan that gods exists outside the Hierarchy but it doesn't change David statement on Destiny existing and ending beyond the Hierarchy, Rukh is Fate. I have already said you are free to Unfollow
so if there is no one to swap with outside the hierarchy who will they be swapping with? also you saying fate exists outside the hierarchy is you taking words out of context

so if there is no one to swap with outside the hierarchy who will they be swapping with?
Darkmash already pointed this, how characters can still transcend their hierarchy why taking a step at a time, David also said with the sacred palace it is possible, Ugo crossed a Dimensional level with the SP without nuking wall or swapping places
also you saying fate exists outside the hierarchy is you taking words out of context
How

so if there is no one to swap with outside the hierarchy who will they be swapping with?
Darkmash already pointed this, how characters can still transcend their hierarchy why taking a step at a time, David also said with the sacred palace it is possible, Ugo crossed a Dimensional level with the SP without nuking wall or swapping places
also you saying fate exists outside the hierarchy is you taking words out of context
How

except darkmash was wrong and he did not point out how they transcend hierarchy by taking one step at a t time he gave an example of verses which did that Umineko and SCp, i know nothing about SCP so i cannot speak for them but Umineko he was wrong about that and umineko did not transcend the hierarchy by climbing one step at a time they just became infinitely above baseline, so yes in this case also one step at a time wont make you reach the top of infinity.

The only thing David said with the SP is that you can swap with the next person above you by sacrificing the ruhk in the lower world and that is how the SP works nothing more and David never said with the Sacre palace you can break above the infinite ladder, please drop scans for your statements and stop taking words out of context and especially something that was clearly a flowery statement.
Okay please where and how did Ugo cross a wall without SP? please jog my memory
Flowery statement said as a motivation speech and you took it out of the context of what it is meant for

The only thing David said with the SP is that you can swap with the next person above you by sacrificing the ruhk in the lower world and that is how the SP works nothing more
What, I don't know how you got your version of how the Sacred Palace works.
David never said with the Sacre palace you can break above the infinite ladder
I didn't say that
Okay please where and how did Ugo cross a wall without SP
Didn't say this either. Please read my comment well.
Flowery statement said as a motivation speech and you took it out of the context of what it is meant for
Flowery language, motivational speech. Please bring a better agurment

Anyway if you plan to make a CRT at least find better proof other than flowery language, cause currently nothing here passes for an higher tier

I had asked a different translator to translate before I made this thread and he got back to me

"Come with me, you're special! Destroy the dimension, kill the gods, and witness the end of fate that lays beyond this infinite battle! All of this is possible with the power of the Sacred Palace!"

There aren't scans that there are gods above the hierarchy but it doesn't change the fact that fate(rukh) ends are beyond the hierarchy. This would affect Sinbad potential key to either High 1-B or low 1-A depending on how we look at it. Rukh has been shown to be completely independent of reality and it is very likely everything in the hierarchy comes from rukh based on how removing rukh from reality return it to nothingness.

Back