• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Quincy King faces his greatest challenger yet: a Librarian(Yhwach{Bleach} vs Binah{Project Moon})

Alternate Title: 8-A vs 4-A
collage-maker-12-jul-2023-02-52-pm-7871.jpg

Yhwach(Almighty Awakened)
binah_s_birds__library_of_ruina__by_akaruc_df5wcb6-pre.jpg

Binah(Librarian)\

Distance:100 meters
Binah has all of her optional equipment
SBA for the rest

Round 1: Speed Equalized
Round 2: All Stats Equalized

Note: Here's the explanation for Damage Types (Lobotomy Corporation).

Last edited:
Too many.
Passively crushes
Can deal with mid godly, imm 8
Powernulls
Absorption
Fate manipulation Bypasses aca 4
Thought based death hax, ee
Etc
Binah has 4D Resistances to Power Nullification, Fear Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Life-Force Absorption.
Her Acausality seems to be superior to the Weakened Soul King so I think she's fine.(This is her justification by the way- Like the Library, Librarians cannot be read by the Gaze's Office causality-reading machine despite it being able to track causality across multiple universes. None of the processes behind their functioning can be read or detected, only the result of said processes)+ she has Resistance to Information Analysis.)
The only thing's in Yhwach's arsenal that can negate Mid-Godly regen is Auswahlen, which isn't something he normally uses against opponents so I think Binah will be ok.

Binah has 4D Resistances to Power Nullification, Fear Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Life-Force Absorption.
Her Acausality seems to be superior to the Weakened Soul King so I think she's fine.(This is her justification by the way- Like the Library, Librarians cannot be read by the Gaze's Office causality-reading machine despite it being able to track causality across multiple universes. None of the processes behind their functioning can be read or detected, only the result of said processes)+ she has Resistance to Information Analysis.)
The only thing's in Yhwach's arsenal that can negate Mid-Godly regen is Auswahlen, which isn't something he normally uses against opponents so I think Binah will be ok.

I don't see 4D stuff on her profile.
He can negate mid godly with absorption too. She doesn’t even have godly regeneration.
Her acasuality doesn't seem superior and it doesn’t matter. She dies to passive 3C force while she has She has no way of putting yhwach down.
Yhwach has defensive+ offensive subjective reality.
Different forms of powerful ee, transmutation, power absorption, power mimicry, evolution, reactive power level, sealing etc.

Overall yhwach stomps even without almighty.

I don't see 4D stuff on her profile.
He can negate mid godly with absorption too. She doesn’t even have godly regeneration.
Her acasuality doesn't seem superior and it doesn’t matter. She dies to passive 3C force while she has She has no way of putting yhwach down.
Yhwach has defensive+ offensive subjective reality.
Different forms of powerful ee, transmutation, power absorption, power mimicry, evolution, reactive power level, sealing etc.

Overall yhwach stomps even without almighty.
Oh you can find that in the Damage Types (Lobotomy Corporation) page. TL;DR-RED damage covers all physical attacks/resistances. WHITE damage are(4D)attacks/resistances to (Mind Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Morality Manipulation and Soul Manipulation), BLACK damage are attacks/resistances to (Corrosion Inducement, Mind Manipulation and Resistance Negation) with 14 layers to it. PALE damage are attacks/resistances to Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Life-Force Absorption, Paralysis Inducement, Durability Negation, Non-Physical Interaction and Resistance Negation.

Isn't that still through Auswahlen, which again he normally doesn't use against opponents?

3C force? What are you talking about? I specified in the OP that I was using Yhwach's second key. Also she does have ways to beat Yhwach which I specified above.

Again what I'm using is Yhwach's second key not his last one.

Yeah he has wincons that much is certain but none of the ones you mentioned are something that he would use at the start.

So whit all that said, I think it's safe to say that these two are pretty evenly matched. Especially in the second round where they would be both have 4-A stats.

lol i thought Soul King was Brook for a second

well, giving my 2 cents, no doubt Yhwach outhax another victim

Oh you can find that in the Damage Types (Lobotomy Corporation) page. TL;DR-RED damage covers all physical attacks/resistances. WHITE damage are(4D)attacks/resistances to (Mind Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Morality Manipulation and Soul Manipulation), BLACK damage are attacks/resistances to (Corrosion Inducement, Mind Manipulation and Resistance Negation) with 14 layers to it. PALE damage are attacks/resistances to Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Life-Force Absorption, Paralysis Inducement, Durability Negation, Non-Physical Interaction and Resistance Negation.

Isn't that still through Auswahlen, which again he normally doesn't use against opponents?

3C force? What are you talking about? I specified in the OP that I was using Yhwach's second key. Also she does have ways to beat Yhwach which I specified above.

Again what I'm using is Yhwach's second key not his last one.

Yeah he has wincons that much is certain but none of the ones you mentioned are something that he would use at the start.

So whit all that said, I think it's safe to say that these two are pretty evenly matched. Especially in the second round where they would be both have 4-A stats.
Yhwach slaughters her before he has to deal with her 4D stuffs.

Passive 4A force slaughters her

Yhwach slaughters her before he has to deal with her 4D stuffs.

Passive 4A force slaughters her
Wait, so she'd still be affected by the reiatsu crush's AP even though she already has 4D resistance to Soul Manipulation? Cause I was thinking that since Tatsuki and co. were able to withstand Aizen's reiatsu that a strong enough resistance to Soul Manipulation would allow one to withstand one's reiatsu regardless of the AP/Durability difference.

Librarian Binah's immortal by way of Angela while also having passive black (maybe rainbow) damage, so if they both passively **** each other over but one's more permanent than the other...

Really though that's not a very good mind resist justification. Saying a guy is made of "ouken" and then linking to images that say nothing about how this relates to mind manip stuff isn't going to mean anything to anyone who doesn't already agree with the profile.

Wait, so she'd still be affected by the reiatsu crush's AP even though she already has 4D resistance to Soul Manipulation? Cause I was thinking that since Tatsuki and co. were able to withstand Aizen's reiatsu that a strong enough resistance to Soul Manipulation would allow one to withstand one's reiatsu regardless of the AP/Durability difference.

No. Aizen literally said his reatsu would even erase shunsui. Bacj then aizen was lowering his reatsu and he has better control. That's why ichigo doesn’t soul crushes people despite weaker characters soul crushes.

Yes. It seems she is around building level. Yhwach would just negate her resistance.

Librarian Binah's immortal by way of Angela while also having passive black (maybe rainbow) damage, so if they both passively **** each other over but one's more permanent than the other...

Really though that's not a very good mind resist justification. Saying a guy is made of "ouken" and then linking to images that say nothing about how this relates to mind manip stuff isn't going to mean anything to anyone who doesn't already agree with the profile.

Bleach soul already has unconventional mind hax resistance. And yhwach should get mind hax resistance for different other reasons too.

Though I agree some bleach justification and scans needs readjustment

Bleach soul already has unconventional mind hax resistance. And yhwach should get mind hax resistance for different other reasons too.

Though I agree some bleach justification and scans needs readjustment
WHITE and PALE damage both affect the soul, so that's not really an issue
No. Aizen literally said his reatsu would even erase shunsui. Bacj then aizen was lowering his reatsu and he has better control. That's why ichigo doesn’t soul crushes people despite weaker characters soul crushes.

Yes. It seems she is around building level. Yhwach would just negate her resistance.
Hmm, Binah does have this: (All for Hana: Gives Binah an adaptive defense which tailors itself to protecting against whatever she was most recently hurt by), but I'm not sure if whether or not it would be NLF to assume that she could adapt to this kind of AP/Durability gap. With that said, I think it's either Yhwach takes round 1 or it's inconclusive due to both being incapacitated by the other's passive.
So what happens in round 2 where he can't just flex his reiatsu to win?

WHITE and PALE damage both affect the soul, so that's not really an issue

Hmm, Binah does have this: (All for Hana: Gives Binah an adaptive defense which tailors itself to protecting against whatever she was most recently hurt by), but I'm not sure if whether or not it would be NLF to assume that she could adapt to this kind of AP/Durability gap. With that said, I think it's either Yhwach takes round 1 or it's inconclusive due to both being incapacitated by the other's passive.
So what happens in round 2 where he can't just flex his reiatsu to win?

She won't. There were several instances in bleach where characters with more layered resistance who scales way above binah got negated.

She still doesn’t have a way to put yhwach down even if her hax works. Don't forget this key yhwwach can still summn sternritter, robb off them their power to use it.

Yhwach has several forms of absorption. Most of them are large aoe absorption

Speaking of layers, this Lobotomy blog with layers is from 2022, did it go through the layer evaluation thread or another crt to reconfirm the layers? Otherwise it cannot be used. (Not that it matters much for this battle since it looks like it's 4-D)

Last edited:
Speaking of layers, this Lobotomy blog with layers is from 2022, did it go through the layer evaluation thread or another crt to reconfirm the layers? Otherwise it cannot be used. (Not that it matters much for this battle since it looks like it's 4-D)
Elaborate her 4D soul manipulation resistance.
There's other hax associated with reatsu crush.

The mind resists aren't going to work because the setting decided to start its mindhax scaling in a rather deranged way which jacks basically all of it up to 4D. This is in addition to black damage skipping normal mental resists anyways, which is established by it being noted as resistance negation on the page. Basically someone got dipped into the multiversal noosphere and had their brain flooded with the inconceivable information within, and for some reason this is less debilitating than proper white/black damage.

I'm not really sure where people are pulling 4D soul resists from, maybe said noosphere dipping had some soul mention that I forgot about, but ultimately whether Binah survives the soul crush or not is irrelevant because this key has type 8 immortality linked to a tier 2. They both kill each other but Angela only puts one of them back. Angela doesn't have a profile (and won't for a while, it would include the majority of the game's content) but her justification is on Binah's page already, having power over that Library which gives her the power null and mod resists.

Elaborate her 4D soul manipulation resistance.
There's other hax associated with reatsu crush.
The mind resists aren't going to work because the setting decided to start its mindhax scaling in a rather deranged way which jacks basically all of it up to 4D. This is in addition to black damage skipping normal mental resists anyways, which is established by it being noted as resistance negation on the page. Basically someone got dipped into the multiversal noosphere and had their brain flooded with the inconceivable information within, and for some reason this is less debilitating than proper white/black damage.

I'm not really sure where people are pulling 4D soul resists from, maybe said noosphere dipping had some soul mention that I forgot about, but ultimately whether Binah survives the soul crush or not is irrelevant because this key has type 8 immortality linked to a tier 2. They both kill each other but Angela only puts one of them back. Angela doesn't have a profile (and won't for a while, it would include the majority of the game's content) but her justification is on Binah's page already, having power over that Library which gives her the power null and mod resists.
In her profile it said that she can take hits from the E.G.O. weapon Solitude(AKA the Old Lady's gun) so I figured that her Soul resistance would also be 4D due to it being tied to WHITE damage.

She still doesn’t have a way to put yhwach down even if her hax works. Don't forget this key yhwwach can still summn sternritter, robb off them their power to use it.

Yhwach has several forms of absorption. Most of them are large aoe absorption
The Schutzstaffel won't really be helpful here since none of them can deal with Binah's Conceptual Manipulation(Type 2).

Are you talking about Sklaverei? Cause I don't think that will work either, since Binah has resistance to Absorption(Biological and Life-Force), Soul Manipulation and Matter Manipulation(Quantum).

The Schutzstaffel won't really be helpful here since none of them can deal with Binah's Conceptual Manipulation(Type 2).

Are you talking about Sklaverei? Cause I don't think that will work either, since Binah has resistance to Absorption(Biological and Life-Force), Soul Manipulation and Matter Manipulation(Quantum).
He steals their power and uses it. And cm2 can not affect reio parts.

No not only this. He has absorption via auswahlen which has interdimensional range, via direct contact, via almighty.

He steals their power and uses it. And cm2 can not affect reio parts.

No not only this. He has absorption via auswahlen which has interdimensional range, via direct contact, via almighty.
Fair enough.
Ouken has no feats/statements regarding resisting Conceptual Manipulation(Type 2) so I think it would be NLF to say that anyone besides Yhwach would resist it.

I'm already aware of Auswahlen which is why I said this above:

Fair enough.
Ouken has no feats/statements regarding resisting Conceptual Manipulation(Type 2) so I think it would be NLF to say that anyone besides Yhwach would resist it.

I'm already aware of Auswahlen which is why I said this above:
It's not oken. His fragment is enough to grant resistance to ichibei's abilities.

He would use it when he needs to do absorption on a larger scale or area. It's an aoe absorption.

You seem to have too much misconception about bleach

It's not oken. His fragment is enough to grant resistance to ichibei's abilities.

He would use it when he needs to do absorption on a larger scale or area. It's an aoe absorption.

You seem to have too much misconception about bleach
Aren't Oken and Reio fragments the same thing? Cause Yhwach, Pernida, and Gerard all have the justification that they are made of Oken.

So why do you assume that he would consider using it here when he's only up against one opponent?

My assumptions do have a logical basis to them, you know.

Just a question from earlier: how does fate hax bypass type 4 acausality, since it supposedly would exist under a different law/causality nework from fate?

Just a question from earlier: how does fate hax bypass type 4 acausality, since it supposedly would exist under a different law/causality nework from fate?
Almighty is effective in both primordial and current world which has vastly different casuality system.
Yhwach has aca4 and he can use it on himself.

Back