• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A knight attempts to slay a dinosaur

ok the knight has better combat weapon and likely higher startus but dino can refect me give knight due dino don,t have pracog and knight has muti elemental attack

Good. Could you equalize their AP too? MK scales to half galaxy Kirby, Yoshi wouldn't handle that very well.

Voting Meta Knight; If we agree with him being able to cut Yoshi's tongue, just in one single cut, then Yoshi doesn't represent a threat. MK has the superior intellect, experience and training to do so. Also special attacks, self-healing, duplication, teleportation and speed boosting for everything else.

Yoshi's durability is about on par with Meta Knight's AP. Assuming this applies to his entire body including his tongue, I don't know if MK would be able to cut it in one slice.

Even then, Meta Knight is a very, very experienced fighter and isn't stupid, so it's likely that the tongue would be one of the first things to go, even if it took more than one hit

My vote's still for MK

Yeah, Meta Knight's got this. His enormous A.P. advantage allows him to casually burst Yoshi to pieces with a poke, and even if Yoshi did somehow get him with his tongue, he's more than strong enough to resist Yoshi pulling him in, and can then proceed to hack n slash at Yoshi's tongue until it either gets cut off, or Yoshi relents due to the extreme pain. Either one should be enough to keep Yoshi occupied long enough to let Meta Knight get in the finishing blow, not to mention his range advantage and superior attack variety.

So, in conclusion, the knight slays the dinosaur. :(

Also, vote tally:

• Meta Knight: 5
  • Yoshi: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

the dino loses, meta knight is never seen officially defeated, the fight against him only got his mask broken,

and he moves in some confusing pattern, and the tornado certainly wont help

my vote goes to meta knight

Back