• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A kid vs The literal god of thunder (GRACE)

how many layers is maxwell’s attack compared to Thor’s resistances?
Conceptual manipulation is above reality warping so... a lot

And he can also just become invulnerable if he wants... And isn't like he don't know how to fight things like thor sinse he defeated ant-monitor by creating a good ant-monitor

How does Maxwell usually act in a fight?
The comicbook Maxwell (the one used) normaly creates another copy of the oponent that fight's with him (did ***** agains ant-monitor creating a "good ant-monitor) and using adjectives into his oponents to hax them and on him self for defense

Any kind of adjective
i wouldnt ask the question if i didnt want detail. So he doesnt have a consistent set of adjectives he usesL If not what adjectives does he start off with, ones that weaken, harm, kill. Saying “Any kind” is beyond useless.

i wouldnt ask the question if i didnt want detail. So he doesnt have a consistent set of adjectives he usesL If not what adjectives does he start off with, ones that weaken, harm, kill. Saying “Any kind” is beyond useless.
You're literally looking at a guy who literally has almost the whole adjectives necessary and can basically do anything he wants with the notebook at his will, all of them varies in between

Sinse he wants thor dead here, probable "dead", if he just want to end the fight, any that would just make thor unable or unwilling to fight, like "calm", "made of stone", "frindly", "weak" anything like that, trough his first move probable would make a "Thor that will protect maxwell" or "Good thor that hates other thors" if he knows who the thor he is fighting is, If not is also very in character for him to just summon a "Good Ant-monitor" and other DC powerhouses

You're literally looking at a guy who literally has almost the whole adjectives necessary and can basically do anything he wants with the notebook at his will, all of them varies in between
Well, trough he will normaly just use the necessary ones, sinse his objective is complete tasks and he normaly don't play around with It

And Maxwell could make him immobile by writing down "immovable"

You can have a shit ton in your arsenal and still prefer to use specific moves rather than any and all in said arsenal, als itd be presumptious to be the latter unless explicitly stated.
Sinse he wants thor dead here, probable "dead",
Its not bloodlusted, so unless Maxwell is usually like that, unlikely.
And Maxwell could make him immobile by writing down "immovable"
This as well, he can also just write "normal" and BAM thor is just a normal human
Im presuming this is stuff he does in character?

You can have a shit ton in your arsenal and still prefer to use specific moves rather than any and all in said arsenal, als itd be presumptious to be the latter unless explicitly stated.

Its not bloodlusted, so unless Maxwell is usually like that, unlikely.

Im presuming this is stuff he does in character?
He does all that in character lol

I need to know with what Max starts we can’t just assume he does a million things at once, what is the one ability he starts with?

I need to know with what Max starts we can’t just assume he does a million things at once, what is the one ability he starts with?
If he sees thor he would try to quickest methods
Examples but its in character for maxwell to use everything
Dead
Immobile
Stone
Powerless
Gone
Stupid
Good Anti-Monitor
Cosmic Armour Superman

Back