• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a kid and a girl get in an argument, zeno vs monika

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I see on their profiles, monika is more haxed, but she does not have resistance to erasure. She has resurrection, but not resistance. Zeno's erase can be as quick as a hand raise,or even faster then that. Inconclusive because zeno would erase monika but she will juat come back, making it an endless cycle of erasure and resurrection. Oh yeah, make speed equal. Edit: nvm, speed is equal.

Monika's Non-Corporeality comes from being able to survive after being erased, and she can still use her powers while erased, that's how she destroyed the game in the end.

Didn't zeno erase zamasu? He was also non corporeal and he got rekt. Zeno is also pretty far above baseline 2-C(I know monika is to) just from what we've seen so far, and zeno can erase 24 universes like it's nothing. I imagine that full power zeno is WAYY more powerful then what he is now. But my vote still stays the same.

Zeno erases everything, not just the file. So that won't help her, especially non-corporeal since IZ was non-corporeal, and was erased by Zeno.

Zen-oh erases, Monika says "Lol Non-corporeality" and erases back.

Has Zamasu's Non-Corporeality ever saved him from being erased? If it didn't, then, yeah, Monika's Non-Corporeality is much better than his.

Bombzilla said:
Didn't zeno erase zamasu? He was also non corporeal.
The fact that he did get erased proves his Non-Corporeality is inferior to Monika's.

Honestly it's a stomp. There's nothing Zen-oh can do.

I'm calling UMR.

A thread like this.....

Monika has one of the best Non-Corporealities I've ever seen, you can erase not only her body, but her entire file (which in DDLC represents everything she is), and she can not only survive that, but also keep fighting after being erased.

One of the bests I've ever see.

Well you better take it back now that you've seen Evil Ernie.

Again, Zeno erases pretty much everything about his opponents. From the universe they reside, to even the trinkets that belong to them.

Not gonna help when Non-Corporeality counters EE. Zen-chan can erase all he wants, nothing is gonna work.

Where one man can do literally nothing because Lol Non-Corporeality and the other can just erase him from existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back