• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A.I. vs. Monster

Godzilla (Marvel Comics) is causing trouble in New York. Ultro-20 decided to go stop this vile beast from causing any more harm. Ultron tells Godzilla, "You will bow down to me, inferior creature." Godzilla yells his famous roar.

Both Characters are bloodlusted. Speed Equalized.

RULES:

1. Both are bloodlusted

2. Speed is equalized.

3. Ultron is restricted to his Ultron-20 body

4. Fight to the death.

Side Note: NEVER HAPPENED CANONICALLY. (Bummer, really)

Who Wins, And Why?

Conquest Ultron
Godzilla-marvel
Rawr

Hank:

Gouji:

You could do one thing within your knowledge level, describe how Godzilla's body swap works? As I'm curious as ****.

His soul survives the death of Earth and then tries to possess Ultron. Either that or he time stops to start and wails on him.

I'll ask this one time, why the **** does Godzilla have Timestop?

Also: Ultron has STATE OF THE ART programming, he's not getting possessed, many have tried to go against Ultron's core and failed.

If that's true then Ultron should have resistance on his profile. If he doesn't then he's definitely getting possessed.

I just looked into timestop "Stop time for 20 seconds against other monsters"

1. Ultron isn't a monster.

2. Better explain that?

The Wright Way said:
If that's true then Ultron should have resistance on his profile. If he doesn't then he's definitely getting possessed.
Not really possession, but hacking into his programming, my bad, that's not the same thing.

Also, can you possess an A.I?

Not really possession, but hacking into his programming, my bad, that's not the same thing.

Also, can you possess an A.I?

I don't see why not.

I thought this would be a stomp.

Good thing I removed possession from both sides.

But now Godzilla stomps due to time stop, wtf.

He can spam time stop? That's straighttt broken.

Trust me, there are much more broken hax on this site. Just ask the Emperor of Mankind, Scp-682, Reinhard, Lavos, etc.

The Wright Way said:
He can spam time stop? That's straighttt broken.
Trust me, there are much more broken hax on this site. Just ask the Emperor of Mankind, Scp-682, Reinhard, Lavos, etc.
Ask some characters who are always asked that due to how overrated they are?

Idea: IC match, Ultron-20 has Prep Time, and Godzilla already has all of his Forms activated (Or has his strongest, however this works) This seems more fair to me.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Idea: IC match, Ultron-20 has Prep Time, and Godzilla already has all of his Forms activated (Or has his strongest, however this works) This seems more fair to me.
Ideas?

TitanCrusher101 said:
or

Ultron vs Marvel Godzilla

TitanCrusher101 said:
I just looked into timestop "Stop time for 20 seconds against other monsters"
1. Ultron isn't a monster.

2. Better explain that?
it says stop time for 20 seconds. It doesn't says it only works on monsters lol

Back