• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A human fights a dude with a bizarre weapon

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Composite Human vs Spider Jerusalem

Speed unequalized

No guns for either, CH gets a bow and a stick, Spider gets the weapon on his page

Start at 50 meters

CH doesn't have knowledge of Spider Jerusalem

Any type of Victory

SBA otherwise

Who wins and why?

Composite human: 1(Iapitus the Impaler)

Spider Jerusalem:

Inconclusive:

Are there irl people that have been able to continue with their task under the circumstances induced by the bowel disruptor?

I don't think CH can be assumed to have a catheter in, and that doesn't seem like it would be too good for the catheter either.

True, but there are some humans with loose butt holes because of... things. They could probably tank it enought to stay alive

also does that dude have any other weapons

Guns, which I removed from both because giving it to just spider makes it a stomp for him, while giving it to both is pretty obvious. 10As can hurt 9Cs though, and if the incap were to work he could also use CH's bow and stick. I'll count your vote for CH for now though

Does it matter for CH? CH is the best possible in any type of bow, and any type is able to kill spider Jerusalem.

CU stomps via accuracy and range advantage. Bowel Disrupter only has a dozens meter rang, which seems to be less than 50 meters. Before Spider can get to the rage to shoot, CH could shoot several arrows at Spider with his peak human speed and reflex.

Several dozen is vague and may or may not be inclusive of 50m. To make it slightly more reasonable, I'll make the range obvousobv applicable to both, but I need to sleep rn.

Considering "runner's trots" is a thing marathoners regularly overcome, I don't find the disruptor likely to interfere with CH's optimsl levels of focus and will.

He therefore stomps with his accuracy casually murdering SJ before he can get to a more combative range.

Back