• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Hemophobic Mummy vs A Redhead

Grimm

image1.webp

VS

Cross

image0.png

Context: Cross gets sent to deal with a mysterious case of Akumas dying in a rural area and ends up meeting Grimm killing Akumas. Thinking Grimm was an Akuma, Cross fires off a shot.
  • Both have knowledge on their abilities
  • Equal Speed
  • 100m start

As far as I can tell Grimm is near baseline town level (7 kilotons) while Cross is high 7-C. What stops Cross from one shotting.

As far as I can tell Grimm is near baseline town level (7 kilotons) while Cross is high 7-C. What stops Cross from one shotting.
Grimms able to absorb physical attacks and release them back at Cross so Grimm can just hit him with high 7-C attacks. From what I remember Cross also isn’t a very hand to hand fighter so he just wont go in with punches, he’ll go with Judgement and that’ll get absorbed.

Has Grimm absorbed something strong enough to instantly kill him before. Even if he did I still feel like it would be NLF to assume Grimm absorption should work.

Has Grimm absorbed something strong enough to instantly kill him before. Even if he did I still feel like it would be NLF to assume Grimm absorption should work.
His absorption isn’t really limited to a “how strong is it”, it’s more him absorbing the object into his bandages on his body.

Sadly though, this is a mismatch in Cross’s favor. I completely forgot his mind control.

That’s the definition of a NLF, ‘his power isn’t really limited to how strong something is’. It absolutely is, I won’t say he could absorb a 4-C. Obviously the difference isn’t as big here, but unless Grimm has showcased the ability to absorb a high 7-C attack he would be one shot here.

That’s the definition of a NLF, ‘his power isn’t really limited to how strong something is’. It absolutely is, I won’t say he could absorb a 4-C. Obviously the difference isn’t as big here, but unless Grimm has showcased the ability to absorb a high 7-C attack he would be one shot here.
You’re misunderstanding. The “absorption” is actually a sort of dimensional storage where anything in his bandages can be shot back out. So say if Cross shoots a bullet they’ll be absorbed into the bandages and shot back out.

So yea if Cross went to punch or shoot at him, the object gets absorbed into the bandage then can be shot back out and this in no way has to do with the power of the object

I mean, that still means Grimm can’t do anything if Cross realizes shooting him is dumb, and Grimm can’t hurt Cross himself. So either he gets stomped immediately due to the massive gap in power or Cross gets surprised for a bit then goes for any attack that won’t get absorbed and wins.

I mean, that still means Grimm can’t do anything if Cross realizes shooting him is dumb, and Grimm can’t hurt Cross himself. So either he gets stomped immediately due to the massive gap in power or Cross gets surprised for a bit then goes for any attack that won’t get absorbed and wins.
Yea he’ll use mind control and gg

Back