• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A hat in time revision thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the purpose of this thread is
2C hat kid through some stuff I'll mention below.
So, recently I found few interesting things in Hat kid's intelegence upgrade. It's stated that this dimensional collapser which Hat kid created can "Collapse dimensions together". The feat itself looks pretty much as 2C since it's combining at least 2 universes in the one(the min count of players in a hat in time online multiplayer), at most 50 universes (the max count of players in a hat in time online multiplayer) into the one. Now for a little bit of questions:
1. Q: Does it actually combining universes? Or maybe it's just sends to you other Hat kids from parallel universes?

A: Well, yes, it's actually combining universes. When the other players visit you, some game mechanics which are supposed to be only for a single player, multiplyed by the count of active players in game. For example: here. Basically in this mission you need to get this bucket (only one of them exists in the stage), but all 50 alternate Hat Kids can get 50 diff buckets, it's not as showable here due to the extreme lag but you can see more than one bucket.

Q: It says "Collapse dimensions together" not "Collapse universes together", how do you assume it's collapsing universes in one and not just dimensions which can be different sized?

A: While it says to collapse dimensions and not universes, however, given context tell us that "Dimensions" in that sentence meant as "Universes". At least because it's uniting your own universe with your own Hat kid, with another universes with their own Hat kids.

And probably the last and most important question would be...

Q: Who from A hat in time scales to it?

A: Likely just to Hat kid because she invented this. We could make a scaling to more characters and without a preparation, but since there's not enough of eviedences to back up, I think there should be only 2C hat kid with preparation.

Results: I think we can upgrade Hat kid keys as 2C with preparation, because dimension collapser is her invention"

Seems pretty poetic/not meant to be 100% literal, "collapse dimensions together" there can just mean that this people from other dimension will be brought to Hat Kid's dimension, hence it's shown with an image of someone from other dimension going through a portal. If it was 2-C it should go as Environmental Destruction.

A: Well, yes, it's actually combining universes. When the other players visit you, some game mechanics which are supposed to be only for a single player, multiplyed by the count of active players in game. For example: here. Basically in this mission you need to get this bucket (only one of them exists in the stage), but all 50 alternate Hat Kids can get 50 diff buckets, it's not as showable here due to the extreme lag but you can see more than one bucket.

Then, it can be added?
(if yes, boi, that was suddenly fast. Also, before it would be added, want give big credit to Giver of the peace, as he's the one who found the evidence and helped me with scaling).

As fellow staff don't come and I deem this simple enough, I give the permission for this to be added. Remember to have it as Environmental Destruction, and that multi-player gimmick should be worded in the profile too as it can be reasonably believed what I did above without it.

So, here's a draft(thanks to giverofpeace because the justification looks pretty similar to her inteligence justification):

1. Low Multiverse level Environmental Destruction with preparation time (Created an alternate dimensional transporter, which is described to "collapse dimensions together" to summon alternate Hat Kids and Bow Kids. This transporter seemingly stacks the dimensions together as multiple items that previously didn't exist in a chapter, now all exist for each Hat Kid or Bow Kid along with it directly being stated to "collapse dimensions together".)

How it would like in Tier:

Tier: At least 9-A, likely higher, 2-C Environmental Destruction with preparation time | At least 9-A, likely higher, 2-C Environmental Destruction with preparation time | 4-A, 2-C Environmental Destruction with preparation time

How it would like in AP:

Attack Potency: At least Small Building level (Trades blows with enemies who can harm her), likely higher (Can fight enemies amplified with Time Pieces. Mustache Girl was capable of creating a realm with stars though it took hundreds of Time Pieces to do this), Low Multiverse level Environmental Destruction with preparation time (Created an alternate dimensional transporter, which is described to "collapse dimensions together" to summon alternate Hat Kids and Bow Kids. This transporter seemingly stacks the dimensions together as multiple items that previously didn't exist in a chapter, now all exist for each Hat Kid or Bow Kid along with it directly being stated to "collapse dimensions together".) | At least Small Building level, likely higher, Low Multiverse level Environmental Destruction with preparation time | Multi-Solar System level (Defeated Death Wish Mustache Girl who is amplified by the Death Wish Time Pieces. Death Wish Time Pieces can create time rifts with starry skies on several layers), Low Multiverse level Environmental Destruction with preparation time.

Ok.
Then also an eviedence for backing up that she created this is here. Before saying that there's stated that she created only spaceship, not just machine, want to point out the fact that machine itself is built into the spaceship, so she created a spaceship along with machine.

Btw does Hat kid's profile is locked and I should ask for stuff members to unlock profile? Or I can freely edit it?

Ok, added everything accepted.

A bit ironic that Frisk is lost 2С and (likely would) 9A while Hat kid vice versa get 9A and 2C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back