• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Guardian's Game: Registration Thread

The Plot: Mr. William Flerbgert, a renowned Beyon Orm in the Beyon Orm community, has gone missing, local law enforcement suspect it has something to do with the recent accusations of Tax Evasio on his part... If only it were that simple. In truth, Mr. William hasn't done anything in the slight, his brother Billiam evaded his taxes. But that doesn't really matter. I'm William, and I'm currently being held hostage by a bunch of ******* crazy anarchists, they recently found out about my... ability, and they want to use it to cause chaos. On Earth 7.00014, a Particle Accelerator is about to go live, supposed to "revolutionize physics". They're forcing me to "tap into The HOSTLESS, mess with the demonstration. I fear for the worst. If you are reading this, then Earth's 7.00014 PA has gone live.

The R u l e s: This isn't your average JBW RP, this isn't a "post and you in" type deal free-for-all. This is gonna be a S e r i o u s, now, I don't mean "boo hoo my mum and pa are DEAD and everyone has Zombola and oof now all the zombies are dead because GAMMA RAY BURST" serious, I mean "there's a some stakes and it's not pure shitpost".

How To Make a Character: You have three options for making a character: A: Choose a pre-existing character (warning, you only have the powers of this character... till next character pulls). B: Make an OC and choose three characters to get powers from. C: Make an OC and create a custom power.

TierCap for Powers and AP is 8-C, Speed is Equalized (unless you chose a character with superspeed or have superspeed as your custom power, and it goes up to Bullet Speed, being faster than bullets is the speed cap for the first powerset). Immortality is BANNED, Those "Overexaggerated" and "Godmode" profiles are BANNED, Reality Warping and Fate Manipulation are BANNED, everything else is okay, but will be reduced to the Tier-Cap

Character Template:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Character Picks (If you chose Option B)
:

Custom Power (If you chose Option C, you are restricted to two powers):

If you chose Option A, just like, type in the name of the character, and ignore the last two options.

PCNPCS: PCNPCS are "Player Controlled NPCS", they are to be used in SUBPLOTS. Like EWTRTW, while there is a plot, most of the "plot" is generated by the Players. To assist in subplot creation, players are allowed PCNPCS, they can be pretty much anything!... With some stipulations. >They can't be godmodes >They can't use their powers to assist you in any way (No making a PCNPCS that has Death Manipulation, no making an OP PCNPCS, no having PCNPCS give you broken bullshit, etc.).

Aside from that, pretty much anything goes! (Just make sure to put a "PCNPCS" in all caps In front of and behind whatever the PCNPCS is saying).

EDIT: Here's a Discord for The game: https://discord.gg/YH3PJj

We'll start with 4 players, and then add people as the game moves along

Name: Mr. Boris

Personality: Chaotic yet a bit depressed too

Appearance:
BF8E0F46-2057-4FB5-B9A9-8141BC7979F4
Name: Helen

Personality: Nice, helpful, cute and likes to hug others

Appearance:
Helen
Custom Power: Aura (Can calm people down due to her aura), Empathic Manipulation

Christian Higdon said:
Name: Mr. Boris

Personality: Chaotic yet a bit depressed too.
Helen is approved, Boris is approved, but he is nerfed to 3D, his Regenerationn Negation, Soul Manipulation, Necromancy, BFR, Fourth Wall Breaking, Cosmic Awareness, Abstract Existence, Petrification, Transmutation, Reality Warping, Death Manip, Quantum Manip, Fusionism, Law Manip, Non Corporeality, Immortality (All Types), Curse Manipulation, Sealing, Chaos Manip, Existence Erasure, Durability Negation, Concept Manip, and Matter Manip are BANNED. You are limited to three Ressurections, you can have 5 duplicates at a time, and Rage Power is limited to 8-A AP, Everything else is OKAY

If there's any other broken shit you have, it will be restricted as well.

Name: Sans

Personality: Is a lazy character who is serious in battle

Appearance:

Sans idle animation recreation by addicted2electronics-dbgzasf

Custom Power: Transformation (Can transform into different sans AUS), Berserk Mode, Rage Power, Electricity Manipulation, Adaptation, Danmaku, Soul Manipulation, Teleportation, Energy Projection, Regenerationn, Reality Warping, KARMA

(And yes with also the powers of sans)

Sans2345 said:

Appearance:

Custom Power: Transformation (Can transform into different sans AUS), Berserk Mode, Rage Power, Electricity Manipulation, Adaptation, Danmaku, Soul Manipulation, Teleportation, Energy Projection, Regenerationn, Reality Warping, KARMA

Transformation is BANNED (He can take on their Appearances, but that's about it considering how many AU San's there are). Reality Warping is BANNED, Regen is Mid-Mid, Berserk Mode and Rage Power are restricted to 8-A, Danmaku is okay (but don't pull any cheap shit or I'll nope it), and Adaptation is RESTRICTED (ie. you can make physical adaptations to whatever environment you are currently in, but you can't "Adapt to every conceivable attack, ultimately being unharmed").

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Sans2345 said:

Appearance:

Transformation is BANNED (He can take on their Appearances, but that's about it considering how many AU San's there are). Reality Warping is BANNED, Regen is Mid-Mid, Berserk Mode and Rage Power are restricted to 8-A, Danmaku is okay (but don't pull any cheap shit or I'll nope it), and Adaptation is RESTRICTED (ie. you can make physical adaptations to whatever environment you are currently in, but you can't "Adapt to every conceivable attack, ultimately being unharmed").
Well i will get rid of transformation, reality warping, berserk mode, rage power, adapatation

Sans2345 said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
Sans2345 said:

Appearance:

Well i will get rid of transformation, reality warping, berserk mode, rage power, adapatation
Kay, what you wanna replace them with?

Fire Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Earth Manipulation

Sans2345 said:
Fire Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Earth Manipulation
Approved. Fire manip lets you create 8-C fires, Darkness Manipulation lets you make an 8-C sized "darkness" (basically imagine pitch black roughly the size of a small building). 8-C Ice generation and manipulation, Magma inflicts 8-C burns, and Earth Manip lets you make 8-C earthquakes.

Name: Bethany Madison "Skyla" Miller-Jones

Personality: Chill, but not to be messed with

Appearance: Blonde, beautiful and wears casual clothing (like hoodies, t-shirts, etc.)

Custom Power: Is skilled at hand to hand combat, Magic

Name: Chitauri

Personality: Ruthless, violent, and malevolent

Appearance:

Chitariu large

Custom Power: Berserk Mode (gains Large Size (Type 0) and Energy Manipulation while in Berserk Mode)

Back