• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought you said passive counters would help in speed unequal?

So why is it speed Equal?

Schnee One said:
I thought you said passive counters would help in speed unequal?
So why is it speed Equal?
Well, he is the strongest of his spot in speed equal. Then we can make in speed Unequal.

If Cole wins in speed equal he obviously wins in speed unequal, whereas the opposite cannot be said.

So let's do speed equal first and see where it goes.

As for bypassing regen, SC may evaporate via Agniswattas, his matter manipulation is also so accurate that allows him to stop heat by stopping any single atom of the fire.

Cole resists Matter manipulation on a Macro Quantum level

Also evaporation, I dunno how that's bypassing High.

Schnee One said:
Cole resists Matter manipulation on a Macro Quantum level
Also atomic level Matter manipulation doesn't bypass High, As Regenerating from that is the requirement for High.

Welp, then it do not seems to be a permanent may to kill him, but perhaps can still be defeated. Any defenses against Mental and Willpower Manipulation?

Does he possesses a power that allows him to kill himself? In case it may be deflected by Shield of Aegis. I believe freezing him wouldn't work as he radiates heat.

Nope, he can't kill himself.

BTW while his RSB may get reflected his radiation will not and Radiation kills at a cellular level which bypasses Christs regen.

EDIT: Also Black Hole can atomize him

No, but how is he not biological

Then again, Black Holes still atomize him fine enough.

No, but he can control its own molecular structure, he can turn into any material, platinium is specially resistent against radiation, or in verse example, into orichalcum, a metal created through the radiation of the WWIII.

But TSC doesn't use black holes, unless do you mean Cole against TSC, in which case guess he has no resistance beyond dodging, teleporting away, and do not really die unless is completely stroke by it.

Does he? Pretty sure he has it in the profile, there's a bunch of ways he can fligh: shapeshifting wings, using gravity, using magnetism, TK, air manipulation, etc.

Weird, control F wasn't working for me.

If that's the case Cole will have to teleport as a Black Hole directly next to him, which is out of character but if Needless can't beat him it's only a matter of time.

Guess is factible, but he can equally teleport away, plus it may be difficult to target someone that can turn invisible. Either way, I guess there's no much win cons, aside of maybe leaving him outer space or bury him using earth control or something.

How do you teleport away after being hit with a Black Hole?

Cole teleports to Needless as a Black Hole, how does Needkess teleport away as he gets hit by the black hole?

Cole can teleport like I said, both of those options are out.

That kind of mechanics is out hand. Either way, guess we discussed enough, let the other ones vote or give further input.

If Cole's teleporting Black Hole has no counter it's a stomp.

If he can counter it isn't an Incon.

Cole should take this.

Considering TSC has no way to put him down, so even if he keeps dodging Cole eventually outlives.

I don't think you can outlive somebody with Type 3 to be honest, as whatever damage aging will do will be regenerated

Is that the normal assumption (cus type 3 doesn't work like that all the time, but it should work like that)?

If yes, then i guess Stamina will start being a problem.

Yeah, really depends how SC handles the black hole. If it's fair, I go Cole.

There is no way Cole stomps 2 non-smurf high 7-A's in a row.

Most of the above reasoning seems pretty sound, though I'll still ask since Gargoyle requested...

Does Cole have means to surpass/resist the Fragrance that causes complete paralysis or manipulates your mind to be in your 'perfect world' if you make contact with it in any manner (from breathing to pores of the skin)?

That one was specifically complicated in verse since no matter how many times it got resisted/adapted for, Kuchinashi could remake an endless ammount of combinations on the spot to make it work as planned nonetheless.

I'm presuming Cole has resistant of some sort to prevent him from getting his internal organs stopped or blown up by Telekinesis, also?

And his Mental Resistance is good enough to resist the sixth wave (I just posted the scans for that in the other thread if Gargoyle wants to check)?

If Cole can also deal with all these he probably has a sound victory here yes.

The dude has High Regen so IDK why blowing up his organs would kill him.

His mind resistance is in the ten million.

Fragrance I have no idea that's a really weird ability, he is mind and illusion resistant I guess?

Then again touching Cole is probably a bad idea if he's a black hole.

@Schnee TK >>> Looked at the wrong key regen, apologies.

Then he probs resists the Sixth Wave, there isn't those numbers anywhere in Needless, only Mental Powers affecting space and time itself or smth but nothing in number of people which if I recall correctly is what defines Mind Power resist.

Fragrance is very useful in bypassing resistances since even if someone develops resistance/nullification to one, the next tends to ignore that entirely, and can affect the body as well but I'll check for scans on Kuchinashi to see again what it's about so you can get more context and get a better verdict.

Wouldn't that be more overpowering the resistance? Cause if so, that depends on how far the resistance can be pushed, bypassing resistance of someone who resists like...Ten won't mean beating 10 million

Checked on it. Basically the ability consists of making/mixing hormones withi one's body in infinite combinations so that even if someone nulls/adapts to one, they can still get oofed by the next ad infinitum.

Later fights against Kuchinashi pretty much show that the best way to survive/face it is just to avoid being hit ~ making contact altogether. I think Cole probs could do it? Since he has that Black Hole thing, pretty OP matter manip, great regen and such.

Schnee One said:
Wouldn't that be more overpowering the resistance? Cause if so, that depends on how far the resistance can be pushed, bypassing resistance of someone who resists like...Ten won't mean beating 10 millio
I think there is a misunderstanding here, I never said the Christ's Mind attack can get through Cole's resistance.

Back