• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A glorified coinflip

Monarch Laciel said:
Ok but how?
Othinus has Probability manipulation with a 50/50 chance of making her lose

Pinkie has Toonforce with a 50/50 chance of going wonderfully or screwing her over

Do the math

I don't think that would happen considering Odingirl's chance of winning is kinda based on Pinkie's luck of the draw

Actually wrong. Pinkie's Toon Force has about a 20% chance of screwing her over, 20% chance of doing nothing, and about 60% chance of being helpful to varying degrees.

Also I don't see how Pinkie can win against her. Even with Unknown, we don't know what we're comparing to here...

Mr. Bambu said:
Also I don't see how Pinkie can win against her. Even with Unknown, we don't know what we're comparing to here...

You're overthinking this.

It's a meme battle of RNG

Odingirl's Probability Manipulation has a 50/50 shot of either giving her the win or screwing her over

Pinkie also has a chance to screw herself

Thereby I made the match

Just vote incon already

I

Huh

Her

What

She literally has a 50/50 victory chance via her flawed probability manipulation which she later amps with Gungier to be actually good

I

Wot

Half of that ratio gives Pinkie the win you do realize

Or

Okay what

How does it work? If it's just killing her 50% of the time, then yes, Pinkie wins by doing nothing.

But if it just puts her at a disadvantage then Pinkie is paste.

It's literally "You have control over Probability? Well, doesn't that mean for every chance for a win, there is also a loss?"

It's just

She's a probability God who in this key has her powers be a complete gamble

what a worthless battle with a worthless character god dammit

Yeah Incon since Pinkie is powerless and the god 50% of the time sends themselves into the abyss.

THERE WE GO

NOW I CAN ADD THE VOTE FOR MEMES

I SHALL ALSO MEME FOR REASONS ABOVE CAUSE FC/OC

So I could essentially put this character against anyone

for Incon.

Yes, that's the meme

Try Thunder McQueen kek

nah, the trick with Thunder is the same as with Sans, putting their stupid one-dimensional hax against characters specifically designed to beat 'em.

-1/10, not creative.

Now this lady... is weird.

Even the Lich is just a stupid one-dimensional hax character. He just happens to be MY stupid one-dimensional character.

She's a thought.

Monarch Laciel said:
(Put her against Reggy kekekeke]
Okay

High 1-C Gungir Odingirl with absolute 100% victory vs Reggy

GG no re you motherforker

Reggy calls upon infinite luck and the past changes such that she never found Gungnir to enable his lucky victory.

Is this one of the infamous "hahahax" Monarch characters I've heard about

if so

Aliax

kek

I didn't make that character, to be fair. Aliax is the result of the table where I played Mogar, except... like... I think some three decades ago. So before I was alive.

Aliax is just the "no u" button of D&D.

Aliax is basically a living punishment from the DM unto the player's forkery

To say Reggy gets smote because you need to stop exploiting the GM

Yobo no don't do it...

Back