• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wall Level with Insane Luck vs A Wall Level with Insane Hacks

Round 2 of My D&D Campaign vs the Wiki's D&D Campaigns

Saxi Chaos (Ardonia) vs Pinkie (D&D Homebrew)

Speed is Equal

Both have prior knowledge of the other's abilities and weaponry

Fight takes place in this village

Both start on opposite sides of the village with no line of sight

Who Wins?

Lucky son of a gun: 2

Inconed a High 1-C: 0

The universe implodes before either one dies: 0

Last edited:
I'm following this. As much as I like the main wiki, I like joke profiles & many verses that are fan fics. I like to branch out.

A person with likely super coincidential & potent luck with 9 lives, AP + Dura advantage vs one with a dice roll on their bootleg discount reality warping & LS advantage? Interesting, this battle is not only factoring strength & durability, but also abilities & what both would do in character.

Speaking of which, what do both characters typically do in battle? What would they likely do in this fight? I'm not really into their respective verses, so call me a secondary.

Speaking of which, what do both characters typically do in battle? What would they likely do in this fight? I'm not really into their respective verses, so call me a secondary.
If Saxi's Luck is active during the fight (Which is about a 50/50 chance), he would likely just stand in the middle of the village and have his luck do the fighting for him.
Saxi's luck functions simularly to Domino's luck from Deadpool 2. Here is a pretty good example as to how Saxi's luck functions.

If his luck isn't active, he would likely try to use his stealth mastery and range with his boomerang to take out Pinkey from a distance while not getting caught.

Pinkie's toon force also seems to be pretty random. If her toon force ends up helping her out, she will just resort to using her toon force to fight Saxi and try to avoid CQC. If her toon force isn't working or is actively harming her, she will likely try to bring this into a CQC situation.

So in scenario one, we have Saxi's Luck vs Pinkie's Toon Force, with neither really fighting each other. Both of them would likely just stand there as their powers fight the other person. From there, it's just a debate of if Pinkie's toon force is powerful enough to bypass the luck or not.

If neither of their abilities are working, this fight turns into Pinkie trying to find Saxi while Saxi tries to hide and take her out from a distance with his boomerang and pistol. In this fight, Saxi has the edge due to his better experience with weapons, his skill in stealth, and having the AP advantage.

If one of their abilities is working and the other one's abilites aren't, then it's an instant win for the one whose powers are working, as Saxi has no way around the toon force without his luck and Pinkie has no way around the luck without her toon force.

Hope this helps some. I wasn't in the campaign that Pinkie was in, so I am not quite as knowledgeable on her as I am with Saxi.

I mean, I did have school for the past few days if anyone is wondering where I'm at. I mean, "his supernatural luck isn’t infinite and still falls under the rules of no limits fallacy" but "Supernatural Luck (Passively causes extremly improbable chains of events to assist him in combat, as well as make certain scenarios more likely to play out." the definition of improbable depends on the person, whether improbable means crazy, or logically impossible. How far does his luck go feat wise? How far does Pinkie's toon force go feat wise?

Without any prior knowledge, a person that will likely have improbable events in their favor vs a person with uncontrollable limited realty warping is going to have an advantage in most situations here due to certainty. I'm just going with what would likely happen though.
Pinkie's toon force also seems to be pretty random. If her toon force ends up helping her out, she will just resort to using her toon force to fight Saxi and try to avoid CQC. If her toon force isn't working or is actively harming her, she will likely try to bring this into a CQC situation...If neither of their abilities are working, this fight turns into Pinkie trying to find Saxi while Saxi tries to hide and take her out from a distance with his boomerang and pistol. In this fight, Saxi has the edge due to his better experience with weapons, his skill in stealth, and having the AP advantage.
Hmmm... without any extra info, I'll lean towards Saxi due to an advantage in abilities, AP, Durability, & skill.

I'm voting for Saxi. Though what does the opposition say for Pinkie before we go on a "Saxi FRA" frenzy?

Edit: Though could Pinkie by chance be able to be strong enough to resist Saxi's major abilites though?

Last edited:
How far does his luck go feat wise?
Here are some feats that Saxi Chaos's luck has that I really should put on his profile:
  • His luck caused a horse to accidentally ram into an opponent that was about to sneek attack him, killing the opponent in the process
  • His luck caused an orc to trip and stab themself in the heart with their own weapon. The orc was using a club
  • It caused an opponent's arrow to ricochet off of a tree and puncture the person that shot the arrow right through the skull
  • It caused an entire townsworth of gaurds to be distracted by a paper airplane he threw, which gave Saxi enough time to flee the town without getting caught
  • It caused a bar fight to break out, which resulted in the death of everyone in the bar exept him and his friends. Him and his friends never threw a single punch or casted a single spell during the entire bar fight
  • His luck made an extremly skilled gunslinger miss almost every single shot he fired at Saxi. Saxi was standing still and was directly in front of the gunslinger. Just a few seconds prior to this moment, the same gunslinger managed to shoot Ivellios, who is an extremly skilled acrobat and martial artist who has the reaction speed to dodge bullets and arrows from point blank ranges
There are more feats, but these are some of the more impressive ones that are worth talking about.

Also, I can probably message some people who would know about Pinkie and their abilities to get their thoughts on the fight

Back