• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Ghost of Time fights your favourite verses

Well this was done wayback when iirc and Clockwork is an interesting fighter imo, so lets see how he does!

Speed is equalised, Clockwork is bloodlusted. How far does he go with your verses.

American Dragon Jack Long: Solo. Nothing in the verse can stop him since they would cap at around Tier 6 at most, most characters can't even interact with him, he precogs and one shots everyone.

BattleTanx: Solo. It's a bunch of human/superhuman with tanks... he's going to stomp. Even with "The Edge" they can't win since he resists mind manipulation.

Bujingai: Solo. Just stomps everyone with raw power, they are Tier 8, potentially higher but nothing near tier 2.

Camp Lakebottom: Solo. They are tier 9 to 7 at best with some ok hax but It's not helpful against someone with Clockwork's powers.

Chaos Legion: Solo. Not much they have in ways to protect themselves from his hax and they all just get obliterated in one hit.

Dark Cloud: Solo. True Dark Genie is the only one who'd survive but Clockwork can easily incap him like the characters did in the game since he has all the abilities he needs (Precognition/Clairvoyance and Time Travel)

Danny Phantom: Loses to Dan Phantom like he did in the graphic novel. He'd wipe out everyone else thanks to hax though.

Okage Shadow King: Beiloune could potentially null his powers but then gets folded by another Clockwork who can range him.

Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja: Solo. Time Stop GG.

Threads of Fate: Solo. Overpowers and hax everyone without issue.

Voodoo Vince: Solo. The verse gets haxed and Clockwork would know whatever damage he does to Vince would be be reflected back on him so simple possession or getting out of his range would work.

W.I.T.C.H.: Solo They don't spam hax so he'd just time stop and hax all of them even with them being 2-A.

Tfw you can't solo your own verse by that much

Assassin's Creed: Clears

Mass Effect: Clears

Yakuza: Clears, they still baka mitai though!

Hokuto No Ken: Clears

Castlevania: Loses the instant he or any version of himself tries to interact with Dracula

Dishonored: Loses or possibly incons to Outsider I think

Warhammer Fantasy: gets decently far off of Stats alone up and until he pisses off one of the big dogs or encounters a Daemon. Those uh, those Haxstomp Clockwork Into the next century and God help him if he gets on the bad side of a Slann or some shit... oh and anything in the realm of chaos murks him effortlessly.

Warhammer 40K: Same as fantasy, clears up to the big dogs and proceeds to get Clowned

World of Warcraft: with current profiles he clears pretty easily, but once cosmology gets done he gets clowned by Nozdormu or Murozond who have multiple layers of time fuckery and their own MUCH better type 3 acausality. Oh, and I guess there's gonna be Tier 1s so...

Starcraft: clears up and to Amon and Kerrigan who mindhax him(yes it's layered) and wipe him off the ******* map respectively.

Diablo: the staple character says hi and suddenly Clockwork can't do shit to the Prime Evil.

Bloodborne: perceiving a Great One instantly incaps you with madness or just makes you explode so Clockwork here quite literally can't clear anybody due to always perceiving at least one Great One.

Star Wars: post-updates I THINK there will be Tier 2s and since Abeloth is one of them Clockwork gets clowned big time. Clears pretty much everybody else tho

(I won't mention all my favorites)

Katana Zero: Passive sleephax GG? Idk, otherwise Clockwork destroys

Mashle: Thanks to the speed difference, Mashleverse would probably win via speedblitz and hax

The Outer Worlds: Clockwork wins no diff

Breakind Bad:

Loop Hero: Clock easily defeats any creature that is not a cosmic entity or a mage. He would really destroy ""half"" of the verse by himself, what would help with god's plan. If Clock finds The Hunter, Dennyverse would probably be annihilated as well, since The Hunter would simply search and hunt for his universe of origin as he did with The Hero.

Berserk: Honestly idk, it's been a long time since I paid attention to the power level of the verse, but I think Clock wins

The Evil Within: Idk? I mean, it's a bit confusing, since there is no such concept as soul in the verse. But well, within the STEM's world Clock's consciousness would be mutated and annihilated, becoming only a being molded in Ruvik's image. And even if it doesn't work there is still the social influencing, where Theodore's words have so much influence on people's minds that it affects the human physically, emotionally and morally

Gildedguy: Yeah, Clock solos

Last edited:
Blazblue: Solos until he gets to someone that's worth anything who then proceed to passive him and all his others into oblivion.

World of Darkness: He could get by on AP for a decent part, then eventually a powerful enough mage exists.

Guilty Gear: I don't think he can interact with Axl or Sol, but this verse needs love tbh

Elder Scrolls: Vivec thrusts his spear

Katana Zero: Passive sleephax GG? Idk, otherwise Clockwork destroys
Depends on the sleep hax and range. Ghosts resist sleephax that effects work through biology and there are multiple Clockworks in different time periods who have Low Multiverse level range.
Mashle: Thanks to the speed difference, Mashleverse would probably win via speedblitz and hax
Speed is equalized, though that can be a problem if they have passive or good thought based hax.
Berserk: Honestly idk, it's been a long time since I paid attention to the power level of the verse, but I think Clock wins
I think they have some good hax but I'm not sure.
The Evil Within: Idk? I mean, it's a bit confusing, since there is no such concept as soul in the verse. But well, within the STEM's world Clock's consciousness would be mutated and annihilated, becoming only a being molded in Ruvik's image. And even if it doesn't work there is still the social influencing, where Theodore's words have so much influence on people's minds that it affects the human physically, emotionally and morally.
Clockwork wouldn't start in stem would he? You need to be hooked up to a machine that connects your brain to it but Clockwork lacks real biological functions as he is just a manifestation of pure emotions.

Depends on the sleep hax and range. Ghosts resist sleephax that effects work through biology and there are multiple Clockworks in different time periods who have Low Multiverse level range.
Its a mental attack which reaches a few tens of meters (~3-4 layers btw). Idk about Acausality Type 3, since I didnt remember such when reading the profile at first
Speed is equalized, though that can be a problem if they have passive or good thought based hax.
If speed is equalized so yeah, Clock solos
Clockwork wouldn't start in stem would he? You need to be hooked up to a machine that connects your brain to it but Clockwork lacks real biological functions as he is just a manifestation of pure emotions.
If he is going to fight all the characters then yes, he will have to enter the STEM. Ruvik for exemple no longer even physically exists and only resides as a consciousness. And if he's basically a bunch of connected emotions then he can get in there no problem. That's basically the concept of consciousness in-verse.

DDtank: He cleans
Summoners War: He cleans
Monica's Gang: He cleans (For while)
Plants vs Zombies: He cleans
Woody Woodpecker: Idk how Clockworks deal with Plot Manipulation

I think even with unmatched speed Clock would win.

Due to physiology, he has various immortalities and Low-Godly regeneration.

In addition to having multi-location being at several points at the same time. So it wouldn't be a problem for Clock to use any of his abilities.

And well, he's a ghost. Not sure if after revisions guys with more Mashle hax could interact with Clock

Woody Woodpecker: Idk how Clockworks deal with Plot Manipulation
Could a past or future clockwork not come in and summon the freakshow guy?
Currently clock would win.
I mean, if Woody gets hit he dies. He has things to never get hit by projectiles, and I think he can interact with Clock. But with the speed being equalized, he would probably lose considering the clock timing abilities.

But in the future this may change, as possibly Woody can become Low 1-C and have plot hax 5D.

Well this was done wayback when iirc and Clockwork is an interesting fighter imo, so lets see how he does!

Speed is equalised, Clockwork is bloodlusted. How far does he go with your verses.

Castlevania: Considering the overall powers of Chaos Creatures (even the weakest ones) and the powers and resistances of Vampire Hunters. And of course, the existence of Dracula, I don't even know if Clock could beat any Castlevania character who has a vsbattle profile.

Undertale:
The only ones that would matter would be Chara and Asriel. Considering DF's 4D stuff, I think any attack would kill them, but I don't know if Clock could interact with Chara considering the non-existent physiology, and she can destroy a 2-B cosmology. I don't know if Clock's regeneration would help with that. And considering Acausuality type 4, Clock would defend itself against the central power of the verse, which is the manipulation of time.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance:
Clock Clean

Woody Woodpecker:
Currently Clock clean, in the future I don't know.

MLP:
I think the most dangerous would be Discord, since he has 4D hax via thought. But I don't even know if he can interact with Clock and use his powers on him. Discord's NPI is with magic not souls. So considering Clock's multi-location, physiology and 4D hax that Discord can't resist, I think Clock cleans up.

Dragon Ball: I think Clock cleans

Hellsing:
Clock Clean

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:
I think it would have some with hax to probably do something. But they're glass cannons, so Clock's probably clean.

Record of Ragnarok:
Clock Clean

Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan:
Saiki is in unfinished revisions, so I'm judged by before them. So I'm pretty sure Clock wins before these revisions.

Darkest Dungeon: Well the clockworks would have to not look at the heart of darkness, or a bunch of other stuff. That said I want to say they could maybe escape the farmstead but we do have a mini lavos in this verse

Like 7 or some bullshit like that
Damn, yeah, he gets mind haxed.

If he is going to fight all the characters then yes, he will have to enter the STEM. Ruvik for exemple no longer even physically exists and only resides as a consciousness. And if he's basically a bunch of connected emotions then he can get in there no problem. That's basically the concept of consciousness in-verse.
Pretty sure Ruvik was hooked up to a machine which is how he got in there in the first place iirc but at that point though, it's a mental game and ghosts have resistance to mind stuff be it emotions, mind control or mental attacks. So I don't think it it would be an issue for him, and that means all Clockworks would be in stem at different points in time so they would need to deal will all of them.

Back