• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few things to add to the Fright Knights page

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
There are a few things that I think should be added to his page

Powers and abilities: Minor Reality warping via Soul Shredder (The sword created a storm that fired bolts of lightning that turned living and Inanimate objects into monsters, BFR via Soul Shredder (If cut the victim is sent to a dimension where they live out their worst fear

Attack potency: his AP is fine but I was wonder should "can ignore conventional durability with his Soul Shredder" the blade just seems to cut through whatever it hits and doesn't kill or harm Tuker or Lanser. I doubt that's enough evidence but I was just wondering if it dose

Range: At least Large Building level to Potentially Planetary via Soul Shredder it created a storm over an entire building and the Fright knight claimed it would cover the entire planet.

Weakness: It just says pumpkins but doesn't go into detail so I was thinking "If his sword is placed in a pumpkin before twelve midnight he will be sealed within it and returned to the ghost zone.

So what do you guy's think

I think that it seems fine, although the range should probably be "At least large building level, claimed to eventually be planetary", or something similar.

Antvasima said:
I think thst it seems fine, although the range should probably be "At least large building level, claimed to eventually be planetary", or something similar.
Ok I'll put that in

Didn't I already mostly accept this?

Sorry I thought more people would need to agree before anything could get added.

For major statistics changes, yes, but I think that a few abilities should be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back