• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few things about Iruma

Nehz_XZX

He/Him
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Iruma has currently Healing via his blood on his profile which in my opinion should be removed. Iruma is, if you take his magic away, a normal human, so his blood shouldn't have any particularly unusual properties like that. There is no direct in-depth explanation as to why Iruma can in fact do this but he himself assumes that this is because of him being a human and that human blood in general can heal demons, so that's the assumption we should use in this case.

The next issue is Iruma's Attack Potency or rather the way it is currently treated. Currently it uses the justification that his Attack Potency should be comparable to his Durability and while Durability usually scales to Attack Potency this doesn't necessarily apply the other way around. In fact there is evidence to suggest that Iruma is significantly weaker than this at least on a physical level when he isn't using magic. Iruma is described in the first chapter as having 0 attack and was intimidated by his classmates' displays of strength when he was beginning his training for Cannonball Execution. There is also the fact that Sullivan thought that he needed to strengthen Iruma's hands to make Cannonball Execution a fair fight for him. Due to this my suggestion is to make Iruma's Attack Potency High 8-C with only his magic which would also mean that he would only have Large Building Class Striking Strength with Libera.

I think this can be applied at this point if there's no objections, it's quite straightforward.

Agreed and I think you should just apply this
I've applied that now. I've also added Iruma's human blood to his Notable Attacks/Techniques section since its ability to heal demons like his familiar Kalego and make plants from the demon world grow to massive proportions can be relevant depending on the situation.

Reactions: Rez
Back