• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few things about EX-AID:

Not really a review, just a few things I want to talk about.

Levels in EX-AID are proportional to his strength level, if we look at the level 5 bugster profile and go to his level 99 form, it is stated that his power increases by 20 times.

Looking at the profile of Gamedeus who is reasonably a level 99 we find that his physical strength is equivalent to 50 meters of rider health, taking into account that this quote should be linked to level 2 due to it being the least resistant form and the base itself (yes level 1 is more resistant) we can just find the number of 100, that is, the strength of Gamedeus is equivalent to level 100 compared to its own level which is 99, the same happens with Graphite whose level 99 has the level 100 strength.

And taking into account that the Bugsters level is equivalent to the riders level (Griphite level 5 being defeated by the power of a level 5) so yes, the level is roughly equivalent to your strength in proportion.

In addition, I just wanted to ask if the fact that the game area can support the powers of Decade (Decade Gashat) a tier 1c being, can we use it as merit to upgrade in Level Billion, Muteki and Novel X? after all Genm had full control over his area at a conceptual level, which in theory includes the concepts of Time, Space and even the concept of dimension itself, what do you think about it? what about the levels equivalents?

I guess the part about riders' level being equivalent to their strength makes sense. If level 99 does increase their strength by 20 times, then the rider could receive some AP upgrades.

As for the Decade Gashat, I don't think we can use it to upgrade anything though. It's only shown for a brief moment and is likely not scaled to anything.

Back