• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few question about Nanatsu no Taizai

1.About Estarossa,i don't think he deserve the "At least Island level" Attack Potency,the reason he was able to block Mel's Revenge Counter so easily it due to his "Charity" ability for my opinion.

2. How hot Escanor's sun need to be in order to vaporize an entirely lake in instant?

3. I know there is already calc of Mel's feat when he destroy danafor,but i just want to ask,are you sure this only island level? i just find this wired that this feat,when he nade huge hole with depth of almost 10 km is only island level

1. He should be large mountain level then i guess

2. That was calc a while ago and from what i remember it was like town level or city level, one or the other, not impressive compared to what escanor is currently rated.

3. You will have to take this up with calc members, since i know nothing about calcs.

No, that is not it. The Commandment of Charity did not act upon Mel, nor is Mel even struck by the commandments since he is one of the founding members. In reality the feat of stopping the revenge Cou ter does is much higher than the island level since Only Monspiet's flame was already Small level, the attacks of the others were also on the same level and Meliodas joined the energy of all attacks beyond Increase it. Making Estarossa have tancado at least 10x Island Level.

About the Cruel Sun of Scouting you are confusing AoE with DC. If things went like this GoKu Black would just be Multi City Block.

I have another question,Derier has the ability to add 100 tons to her attack every time she hit someone which mean for example that in her 50+ combo she hit with power of 5000 tons- is that possible to convert this to Attack Potency or somthing like that?

As far as I remember, there isn't any indication that the Commandment is what stopped Meliodas. It wasn't stated in the text anywhere.

Ryop said:
I have another question,Derier has the ability to add 100 tons to her attack every time she hit someone which mean for example that in her 50+ combo she hit with power of 5000 tons- is that possible to convert this to Attack Potency or somthing like that?
It would be possible, but I believe that it would not be necessary, since beyond the force of the blow we would have to take into account the speed of her to take the DC, but I believe that by the rules of the site it is stacking calculation, I am certain?

Muuuuh said:
Ryop said:
It would be possible, but I believe that it would not be necessary, since beyond the force of the blow we would have to take into account the speed of her to take the DC, but I believe that by the rules of the site it is stacking calculation, I am certain?
Ok thank,and i have another little question-is this feat is City level? becuse from what i saw here in the comments below they say it only multi city block feat

Back