• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
When looking for Star Wars calcs, I found a few SMT calcs instead. Now while most SMT characters dont need calcs since they scale to Multiversal+ deities more often then not, I found some calcs for early-to-mid game feats

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/calc-tutorial-battles-shin-megami-tensei.25248/

Building level novice Samurai, scales to Flynn, Jonathan, Isabaeu, Walter and Navarre. Presumably other Samurai like Hope are far above their level. This is further supported by Alraune (one of the first bosses of the game) who could overun a large space of Naraku that contained many rooms and a large hallway with her...demon stuff.

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/calc-here-comes-the-sun-shin-megami-tensei.25247/

Small Star demons, should scale to mid-game characters and Samurai. Would scale to a lot of mid-tier Demons king King Frost and such.

As for speed, I found this. A relatively mid tier boss called the "Plasma" can attack at the Speed of light. So either Rel+ or Speed of light mid tier Samurai and enemies.

So basically, their AP would look more like this.

Tier: Building level (Defeated Alraune, Ares and the Minotaur. Vaporizing the Lham Dearg generates this much energy) | Small Star (Stronger than than the likes of Tonatiuh and Huoniao, who could move the sun) | At least Multiverse level+ (Killed both a serious Lucifer and the Demiurge. Slew the Merkabah, which was superior than all four of the Archangels and Jonathan)

Key: Early Game | Mid Game | End Game

Thoughts?

Well, since the other staff members seem to agree, I suppose that this is fine.

Somebody has to apply the changes though.

Back