• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few possible Pokemon upgrades

I don't Think they have any 2-B feats, Their best feat is getting stomped by Arceus who was able to smash two universes together in his sleep

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Adem Warlock69 said:
Darkrai should only be Low 2-C cause he only scales to The creation Trio avatars not their True forms
Who are also 2-B.
you keep calling everything an outlier yet the feats i mentioned can be also easily considered an outlier.

but considering this is not my area of effect i want wigglytuff buffed to low 2-C before i get angry

They dont need to. Nothing implies the Avatars are below their true forms whatsoever, and we had this discussion before when removing their Avatar keys.

They're flat out 2-B.

I personally still disagree with Darkrai being 2-B (I agree with 2-C because that feat is his own), and I fully believe Lucario (Pokémon 7) should be deleted given it's an entire profile made out of an outlier.

As for Mewtwo, the sheer amount of Legendaries that would scale to 2-C based on it (Rayquaza, Deoxys, Zygarde, the Ultra Beasts, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma) fully shows how much of an outlier it is.

Darkrai being 2-B is more accruate than anything else. He does almost nothing but compare to the god tiers.
Outside of Movie 10, when has Darkrai been shown as comparable to the Creation Trio?

It wasn't a stomp, Palkia just severely harmed Darkrai with a bloodlusted Spatial Rend. Which Darkrai survived.

And this was after Darkrai got his ass beat by the combined might of Cresselia (his equal) and the protagonists, who defeated Primal Dialga prior to this.
Palkia wasn't bloodlusted. The intent was to make Darkrai lose his memory by shattering the dimensional hole with him still inside it, not to kill him. This is explicitly stated by Cresselia and Palkia.

Which legendaries scale to Mew2? If this somehow were accepted would the stronger forms of Mew2 have 2B stats based on the fact that they're stronger than base? Edit for punctuation.

Pulinno said:
Which legendaries scale to Mew2? If this somehow were accepted would the stronger forms of Mew2 have 2B stats based on the fact that they're stronger than base?
Edit for punctuation.
this aint happenning. If mega mewtwo gets upgraded so do deoxys, mega rayquaza, all sun and moon legendaries and most BW legendaries.

The feat is literally just mewtwo holding off a punch from darkrai which means nothing as it only happens once.

Pulinno said:
Which legendaries scale to Mew2? If this somehow were accepted would the stronger forms of Mew2 have 2B stats based on the fact that they're stronger than base?
Edit for punctuation.
I think literally every 5-B mo besides Groudon and Kyogre

Also Ultra Necrozma

Are they necesarrily above him? They don't actually scale to Mewtwo in any way that I know of, It just so happens they scale to a feat higher than what Mewtwo currently scales from. I see no reason to say they are inherintly stronger than him.

SuperKamiNappa said:
Are they necesarrily above him? They don't actually scale to Mewtwo in any way that I know of, It just so happens they scale to a feat higher than what Mewtwo currently scales from. I see no reason to say they are inherintly stronger than him.
the scaling looks somewhat like this.

U.Necrozma rather superior to 50% Zygarde

M.Mewtwo is weaker than a buffed up 50% Zygarde

Solgaleo/Lunaala is comparable if not inferior to base necrozma

in my opinion Mewtwo (mega) is around their level or a bit higher as Zygarde contended with Ultra necrozma while in 50% forme and Solgaleo/Lunaala got whooped by base Necro

Pulinno said:
It clearly won't be. I don't even know why we're discussing it in the first place.

Nemo212 said:
It clearly won't be. I don't even know why we're discussing it in the first place.
I know. It was a hypothetical question. Besides why has this not been closed yet anyway? It's not like there can't be a thread about Darkrai's inconsistencies

Yeah, but if you're going to make a thread about Darkrai, then wait until the forum move, because this is about Mewtwo and Regigigas and both upgrades have been rejected.

No, non-staff can't close threads period. They can delete their own threads, but not close them, and deleting threads is against the rules.

Because deleting is an option given by FANDOM, while the rule is from this wiki. If we could disable to the delete option, we would have done it years ago.

Back