• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A dreamer fights a nightmare

I don't see Darkai would survive Existence Erasure from Minecraft Player via Law manip. And I don't see Darkai would affect Minecraft Player's Higher Dimensional existence.

Minecraft Player would just literally null Darkai's Bad Dream ability. All's a bad dream are just a short dream as Player's death is temporary. Darkai never ascended the same level as Minecraft Player's long dream.

(Woops it's 2-C/2-B fight. My bad @Edwardtruong2006. Just ignore some of my points above. Though, the bold texts are my main points.)

Darkrai's sleep hax affects 4-D beings who have 4-D mind resistance, and Pokemon has a far higher level of 2-B than Minecraft. The Player can't resist Darkrai's dark void.

The Player could law manip with a thought, and Darkrai can sleep hax with a thought but doesn't use that method exclusively. So I guess The Player is more likely to win.

Oh frick I forgot the Player doesn't resist Darkrai's dark void. Sorry, my bad, my argument's bad sentence cause I shouldn't wrote "null" but in other way around.

wait so is this what happens?

steve and darkrai look at each other and in a single thought steve does either law manip or void manip and darkrai attacks with dark void

im gonna go with steve i say they both kill eatchother but steve just comes back to life

Sleep manip doesn't kill the opponent, it incapacitates. In Darkrai's case it can BFR as well, but this isn't really useful against a 2-B. Steve can't resurrect from something that doesn't kill him.

He sleep haxed Palkia.

ok so i think then it would be incon the player dreams forever and darkrai gets erased

is their any time limit to dark void?

did darkrai create it?

if darkrai did create the dark void is it known if killing darkrai would also destroy the void?

also did he use dark void on palkia?

Well Darkai doesn't know Player's resurrection before Darkai even do forever dark void on the Player.

It's either Darkai incap the Player and killed, then Player killing Darkai as a result without knowledge of Player's resurrection, or otherwise Darkai knows Player's resurrection and dark void the Player forever.

It seems the winning would be depended on "what if" scenario and the result most likely one-sided or Incon. However, the OP is SBA so I guess it will be Player.

I suppose I should wait for others' vote.

How potent Darkai's dark void on Palkia?

Outside of game mechanics no, Dark Void lasts forever.

I'm not sure what you mean. It is Darkrai's attack.

I'm not sure, though it's unlikely because Darkrai doesn't need to be present for his opponent to be trapped in a nightmare.

It's strongly implied he did, yes. Darkrai put Palkia to sleep in an instant.

Also I don't think Darkrai would kill the Player once they're asleep. He's more likely to keep them asleep, maybe throw them into another dimension via dark void. Although perhaps Bad Dreams would slowly kill them anyway.

Palkia is able to resist the mind manipulation of two lake trio members, and is a 4-D being.

So he's mind-based attack once activated through thought-based?

Also I think if the Player being killed in the dark void was too slow, the Player would just kill themselves to respawn.

DMB 1 said:
If this is the actual 4D player, how does he respawn?
Steve respawned because of the Player's existence itself, type 9. However from Player's perspective the higher reality (same to its level) even the real life itlself just a dream to him (same perspective as Steve) thus he can respawn just like he did in the game.

Note: That implication doesn't mean he's higher than his reality itself. I didn't realized until now. (Because the statement is simply misunderstood by many)

Back